Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gannon says 'Yes'

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Don't know why everyone is panicking, no one had hardly heard of him a couple of days ago. A bit of research on wikipedia and some rumours on the internet and now everyone is shitting themselves about what a good appointment it is.

Dickyboy

Feb 2, 2009
rustington
sounds good to me think he wants to come just depends on us might find this interestinghttp://www.stockportexpress.co.uk/sport/football/stockport_county/s/1098756_gannon_off_to_brighton:falmer:

D

Deleted User X18H

Jim Gannon has just skateboarded down The Drove this is as likely as everthing else on this thread!!

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Hmmmmm OK. if i was drawing up a shortlist, Gannon would be nowhere near it but then i know very little about the bloke other than whats been on here this week.

However, i trust Dick & if this is the appointment then good luck to him. Like all of us, i just want the best for our club

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Don't know why everyone is panicking, no one had hardly heard of him a couple of days ago. A bit of research on wikipedia and some rumours on the internet and now everyone is shitting themselves about what a good appointment it is.
umm anyone who hasnt heard of him cant know much about lower league football,i want him because of the good job he has done up there and what i saw of his well organised team earlier in the season ! not rumours or what i have read on the internet this week !!!!!!!!!

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I originally thought the guy was Jim Cannon and nearly ckoked on my coffee in disgust. Now those of you of a certain age will know Jim Cannon as that brute of a centre half that played for Palace during the 70's.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What's that PS? Something about 'Don't let us down El P??! :clap:

Anyway, DON'T LET US DOWN El P!!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I’m just a cock muncher and therefore know nothing but I sincerely hope it’s true. Attractive football yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What's that PS? Something about 'Don't let us down El P??! :clap:

Anyway, DON'T LET US DOWN El P!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I originally thought the guy was Jim Cannon and nearly ckoked on my coffee in disgust. Now those of you of a certain age will know Jim Cannon as that brute of a centre half that played for Palace during the 70's.

Same here. I was horrified, and was half expecting Vince Hilaire to be his assistant.

:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here