Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gai Assulin

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
A player deemed brilliant by Barcelona, Man City and Israel but not much cop by NSC. Ha ha I love you idiots.

Deemed brilliant? Really? Or just came through the ranks at one, and didn't prove himself at the other. he's a good player, sure, but I really don't think Man City have deemed him brilliant, or they may have just hung on to him don't you think?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If German clubs are sniffing we have no chance of signing the Gay Assassin. A player deemed brilliant by Barcelona, Man City and Israel but not much cop by NSC. Ha ha I love you idiots.

That will be German clubs in their second division, nowhere near as strong as our championship.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That will be German clubs in their second division, nowhere near as strong as our championship.

Someone better tell Eintract Frankfurt that they haven't been promoted, and also Hertha Berlin haven't as of yet been relegated. Still 1 out of 3 isn't bad.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I don't think he is all that to be honest. I wouldn't be fussed if we did or didn't sign him. Decent squad player but i cant see him getting in ahead of Harley :moo:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Someone better tell Eintract Frankfurt that they haven't been promoted, and also Hertha Berlin haven't as of yet been relegated. Still 1 out of 3 isn't bad.

Was just going on the previous post that said Hertha had been relegated. Ok Frankfurt just gone up, my bad. So thats a team just gone up from a pretty poor division, we would def have no chance then with the player deemed "BRILLIANT" by two clubs that didnt want to keep him :dunce:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I don't think he is all that to be honest. I wouldn't be fussed if we did or didn't sign him. Decent squad player but i cant see him getting in ahead of Harley :moo:

Brilliant Tel, ha ha ha, post of the day , for laughs.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Assulin looked okay, but he is certainly no better than KLL or Noone, so on balance, the money is probably better spent elsewhere.

Spot on... I prefer to trust what I saw with my own eyes when he played... he was less effective than all our other wingers... and we definitely need to strengthen in other areas first... we haven't got a limitless budget...

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Watford or Millwall if im correct?

He started against Cardiff and really struggled imo, got hooked after 50 mins i think. He came on against Ipswich and kept the ball really well, but the game was won tbh. Don't think he featured against Watford or Millwall, those two i mentioned may have been his only home games.

Wasn't impressed myself, think we've got better in Buckley, LuaLua and Noone.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
He started against Cardiff and really struggled imo, got hooked after 50 mins i think. He came on against Ipswich and kept the ball really well, but the game was won tbh. Don't think he featured against Watford or Millwall, those two i mentioned may have been his only home games.

Wasn't impressed myself, think we've got better in Buckley, LuaLua and Noone.

No idea then, I just remember Assulin skinning this left back and for some reason in my head the other team were in a yellow kit...maybe I'm going mad. Section me.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Flog Noone for 1.5 mill to Cardiff and replace with Assulin = great business

Except that Nooney signed a contract extension, and it is likely Cardiff are now looking elsewhere... other than that, great plan...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If German clubs are sniffing we have no chance of signing the Gay Assassin. A player deemed brilliant by Barcelona, Man City and Israel but not much cop by NSC. Ha ha I love you idiots.

Sorry, I was under the impression he was RELEASED by City!?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Predominately but not entirely correct..

I'll take your word for it... bottom line = he didn't make it there or City (but even being at those clubs tells you he must be a player who had potential)...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
He was certainly the only one who performed at West Ham..

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
I'll take your word for it... bottom line = he didn't make it there or City (but even being at those clubs tells you he must be a player who had potential)...

He played about a half for the full side in the Copa Del Rey. Completely agree though, after all not many players make it at those two teams..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here