Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gai Assulin

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Assulin doesn't need to learn anything from anyone
Other players need to learn from him
Cracking player and if we are able to have a sniff purchasing players like him we will be going places

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Assulin doesn't need to learn anything from anyone
Other players need to learn from him
Cracking player and if we are able to have a sniff purchasing players like him we will be going places

Talking crap again brownie.
You make it sound like he is the best player on the planet.

The fact that we had him on loan & we only used him sparingly tells me that he is not on gus's wanted list.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Talking crap again brownie.
You make it sound like he is the best player on the planet.

The fact that we had him on loan & we only used him sparingly tells me that he is not on gus's wanted list.

Fortunately I spout less crap than you Potty
I know a good player when I see one
Hope all is well with your newborn by the way

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Fortunately I spout less crap than you Potty
I know a good player when I see one
Hope all is well with your newborn by the way

Baby & wife are fine.

I'm not saying he is not a good player but we have a lot of good players already.
I'm not sure what he can give us what we haven't got already.
If it was razak then that would be a different kettle of fish,big & strong can get up and down the pitch & very skilful.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
"Gai is technically very capable, and has great ability on the ball. He showed great potential as an outstanding young talent under Pep Guardiola at Barcelona - I hope he can realise some of that potential here at Brighton." Poyet described the loan move for Assulin as a "no-brainer" and a "unique opportunity."

Brighton exercised its option to extend Assulin's loan deal until the end of the season

Of course we'll go for him if he's available.

Gai also was f***ing eststatic when his loan was increased. his twitter post sounded like he loved the time at the club and was chuffed he was staying.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I thought he looked promising, whilst he was here on Loan. Definitely some improvement needed, especially final balls and the lack of Crossing. Reminds me of a certain KLL, when he was here on loan and now look at him.

This.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Assulin,Vicente,lua lua,noone,Buckley how many creative midfielders do we need.
How many championship quality strikers do we have ? 2 cms & Barnes
How many championship quality goalkeepers do we have ? none
How many championship quality left backs do we have ? None

Surely other positions need strengthening before we add to our midfield

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

If you run out of milk and could do with some better biscuits, do you bypass the biscuits to look for milk first? If there's no milk do you not buy the biscuits until you find some? Milk and biscuits.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
No idea then, I just remember Assulin skinning this left back and for some reason in my head the other team were in a yellow kit...maybe I'm going mad. Section me.

It was Cardiff.

tbh I thought he played quite well in that game.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If you run out of milk and could do with some better biscuits, do you bypass the biscuits to look for milk first? If there's no milk do you not buy the biscuits until you find some? Milk and biscuits.

If you go to the shop needing bread & milk but when you get there you see that butter is half price.you know that you don't need butter.Should you buy the half priced butter or buy the bread & milk that you really need.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011

:clap:

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
If you go to the shop needing bread & milk but when you get there you see that butter is half price.you know that you don't need butter.Should you buy the half priced butter or buy the bread & milk that you really need.

I'd buy it all. I'm MINTED.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Predominantly true, but do you think Barca just let any old crap play in their B team?

They put their 'development squad' players in there... he didn't make it... and, as I said above, yes, you still have to be good to get into Barca B...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Spot on, except we need a powerhouse midfielder, which we don't currently have...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

You buy what you need...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You buy what you need...

Oh, and I don't agree that the biscuits you are talking about are better than the ones you already have...

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
You buy what you need...

Exactly, aim for the milk but pick up some bargain biscuits on the way.

Only real problem with Gai is that he is too weak, strengthen him up a bit and he could be great

He's currently an Israeli version of one of these at the moment.

LU-BISCUITS-PETIT-ECOLIER-CHOCOLATE.jpg

We need to add some biscuit base, or maybe some wafer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here