Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I would like to see Trossard return to the team tonight. He’s not been involved for a while, and when he’s at his best I feel he can make the difference in games.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not sure what to expect really from tonight, other than a roller coaster of emotions as usual.
It all depends on the performance for me tonight, if we roll over, or make avoidable mistakes I will not be a happy daddy pig.

This is already a 6 point game the same as Saturdays is also, anyone who says it is not is kidding themselves....

We need to knock a decent performance and take at least a point.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Looking forward to it. Interested to see how they respond to the last defeat. I think we can bounce back. I do fully expect Fulham to race out the blocks and we will have to weather a storm for the first 10-20 mins. After that we can get a foothold!
But, I am so not looking forward to the moaning and pant pissing if we are not winning after 10 mins or we go a goal down or something. THAT is what is killing this season far far more than VAR.

That makes no sense at all.

All you've got to do is not come on here once the game has started. It's that easy.

I wish this season's crap was that easy to rectify for me.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Looking forward to it. Interested to see how they respond to the last defeat. I think we can bounce back. I do fully expect Fulham to race out the blocks and we will have to weather a storm for the first 10-20 mins. After that we can get a foothold!
But, I am so not looking forward to the moaning and pant pissing if we are not winning after 10 mins or we go a goal down or something. THAT is what is killing this season far far more than VAR.
You have a good point, Plooksie.

NSC is best avoided for a few days if we lose tonight.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
tenor.gif

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My thoughts too Mellotron, I can not see us keeping a clean sheet. Mitrovic will score a header from a free kick or corner, he won't have to jump and Ryan woin't reach it.

I don't currently envisage us scoring many either. . .

Mitrovic has bullied and got the better of Dunk and Duffy in recent seasons, when he has played, making them look lightweight :down:

Ryan will be brushed aside, anything in either top corner is a goal and with Dunk having his worst season in living memory and Webster being quite shit under challenges it doesn’t bode well

Please prove me wrong and let Ryan have a MOTM performance :thumbsup:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Playing well and not getting what we deserve has been a bit of a theme this season. Tonight has to be different. We need to be ruthless. Go there, play well, win. We absolutely must put daylight between us and the bottom three, or the pressure will build and I don't think our squad has the mettle to deal with it.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I don't know our best team. I do think we have a better squad than Fulham and I just hope we get the names, formation, motivation, ref and VAR right tonight.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Considering ours and Fulhams last 2 games surprised Fulham are such long odds at 15/8 We are 6/4

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Mitrovic has bullied and got the better of Dunk and Duffy in recent seasons, when he has played, making them look lightweight :down:

Ryan will be brushed aside, anything in either top corner is a goal and with Dunk having his worst season in living memory and Webster being quite shit under challenges it doesn’t bode well

Please prove me wrong and let Ryan have a MOTM performance :thumbsup:

Or play one of our keepers in form. :mad:

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
A draw and BTTS; though I wouldn't necessarily think a draw is a bad thing. Fulham's performances have been getting better and their performance against Liverpool must give them some confidence.

Strangely, they dropped Mitrovic and Cairney for that game and had a lot more freedom and pace in the counter attack - if they choose to do this against us, this is going to be two teams who are going to offer each other the ball...

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Feeling excited about the match now I've finally plucked up the courage to tell the other half I need the TV to watch the game on a midweek night now too as well as at the weekend! Did it at 11:30 on the morning of the game which is actually quite early for me. I'm growing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here