Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
fulham gave Liverpool a run for their money .....they will be no push over , i'm just dreading the womblery if we get beat ....dreading it.

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Fulham should come out on top tonight> It all seems to be coming together for them, while we look low on confidence and ideas. If we can stop Lookman maybe we can get a result.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
I know that - I was taking the mick basically saying, 'I cant see us scoring .... etc'

Yeah get what your saying. :smile:

Tonight could be, whatever you do don't lose, expect a bore draw then.

Think we need to come out of the blocks quicker than Fulham otherwise it could be a tough old night, hopefully Lallana and Lamptey will be playing as well..:thumbsup:

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Dear Brighton players,

Please take the two very gettable early chances we will inevitably have in this game. Concentrate at set pieces and go in 2-0 up. Score a third on the break as they seek a consolation goal. Then come home.

Please thank you

Couldn't Be Hyypia

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Agree there needs to be a lookout posted on Lookman but a close eye must also be kept on Cheeky-Loftus.

I fear our zonal marking will allow both of them too much time and space - we'll be two down with 20 to go and Mitrovic will come on for his customary goal against us.

Yet if we can put away the opportunities we know we can create - could make for a 3-3 - I'd take a point, would love all three, but a loss may just become the first nail in our coffin

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Dear Brighton players,

Please take the two very gettable early chances we will inevitably have in this game. Concentrate at set pieces and go in 2-0 up. Score a third on the break as they seek a consolation goal. Then come home.

Please thank you

Couldn't Be Hyypia

Genius! Someone send this to Potter ASAP!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I agree with others, we need to put away an early chance.

Their defence is woeful but they will create chances themselves. Two goal cushion needed. Although I am oddly confident and hoping the team selection will be the other side of the "gaming the Christmas fixture pile up" coin from the one seen at Leicester.

Again, as with others, absolutely gutted to be missing the best away day in the league. Bloody Covid :rant:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Dear Brighton players,

Please thank you

Couldn't Be Hyypia

No. I remember the last time we went in 2-0 up at HT at Craven Cottage...

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
100% this.

No one would be happier than me if Ryan delivers a big FU to his critics and puts in a match winning performance tonight.

But I’m sorry I don’t have much faith in the bloke at the moment. I can’t remember the last time he didn’t let a decent effort on goal in. And if I were Fulham I’d absolutely be targeting him with some high balls and crunching headers.

Anything into the corners from outside the area normally suffices

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Win tonight lads and it's back on the fence for me. It's the Potter "hokey cokey" :ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here