Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Or play one of our keepers in form. :mad:

Hmm Keeper and LB is a massive problem imo. Get the right players in in January in these positions and we will stay up. Fail to do so and I think we’ll go down

Hope to remain #teampotter regardless though

Last edited:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Best value: Back Over 2.5 goals on Betfair currently trading @ 2.1

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's still early days, there's twenty five games to go after this one, and a transfer window - anything can happen; any talk about a 'six-pointer' or a 'must-win game' is ridiculous.

This is a six-pointer, and we simply must win ...........................

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mitrovic has bullied and got the better of Dunk and Duffy in recent seasons, when he has played, making them look lightweight :down:

Ryan will be brushed aside, anything in either top corner is a goal and with Dunk having his worst season in living memory and Webster being quite shit under challenges it doesn’t bode well

Please prove me wrong and let Ryan have a MOTM performance :thumbsup:

100% this.

No one would be happier than me if Ryan delivers a big FU to his critics and puts in a match winning performance tonight.

But I’m sorry I don’t have much faith in the bloke at the moment. I can’t remember the last time he didn’t let a decent effort on goal in. And if I were Fulham I’d absolutely be targeting him with some high balls and crunching headers.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Best value: Back Over 2.5 goals on Betfair currently trading @ 2.1

so you think Fulham will get at least 3 then ?

No not at all, it doesn't matter who scores?

Average Premier League goal time is around 26 minutes any goal around this time and the odds will drop to 1.8

Screenshot 2020-12-16 131909.png

This is one of many statistical models that I use.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He might read a particularly stirring passage from Hawthornes 'The Scarlet Letter'. You know, just to whip the lads into a frenzy.

I have it on good(ish) authority that Big Shane got shipped out for failing to follow orders to play the ball out from the back and for then refusing to wear The Moose Head Of Shame

moose-trophy-head-hat-165079_1600x.jpg

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Hopefully we'll go 0-2 up in the first twenty minutes, then we can all relax and enjoy it............

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Let's hope for a good first half display else Potter will be throwing lapsang souchong tea bags in the dressing room

He'll make sure they've been allowed to cool first though. Health and safety is paramount to Graham 'very sensible' Potter.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Must admit for the first time this season, I'm not feeling optimistic about this one.

Maupay, Ryan and others are clearly in poor form and low in confidence.

However, Lamptey returning is a MASSIVE positive. Shame we're so reliant on one player at the moment.

I don't think we're reliant on one player at all, we are shit in defense though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here