Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Bloody heck - how did Koncheski get away with that handball?! :ohmy:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I meant this:

Are you deliberetely (sp?) being negative about the Europa League final because a) you love the Champions/Premier League snoozefests so much and b) you get annoyed when people rightly have a moan about them?

Not at all.

But the game (until the 1st goal) was all Athletico and pretty dire to be honest.

Question for you:

Are you being all self-righteous about the Europa League purely because you're kidding yourself into believing Fulham represent some sort of alternative to the Champions/Premier League "snoozefests"? The same 'snoozefests' which result in you spending so many hours of your time preaching on about as if they represent some sort of anti-christ? And therefore you see this as an ideal opportunity to keep up your tiresome "holier-than-thou" attitude towards big clubs?

Or are you just picking up on my comments for the sake of it?

:yawn:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not at all.

But the game (until the 1st goal) was all Athletico and pretty dire to be honest.

Question for you:

Are you being all self-righteous about the Europa League purely because you're kidding yourself into believing Fulham represent some sort of alternative to the Champions/Premier League "snoozefests"? The same 'snoozefests' which result in you spending so many hours of your time preaching on about as if they represent some sort of anti-christ? And therefore you see this as an ideal opportunity to keep up your tiresome "holier-than-thou" attitude towards big clubs?

Or are you just picking up on my comments for the sake of it?

:yawn:

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I thought the name Simon Davies sounded familiar. He played with Etherington at Peterborough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here