Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Fulham vs Athletico Madrid Match thread**

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It might finally wake Fulham up though. Something bleedin' well needs to: & NOW!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
shit goal - came from Fulham's inepitude going forward.

Turning off.

Are you deliberetely (sp?) being negative about the Champions League final because a) you love the Champions/Premier League snoozefests so much and b) you get annoyed when people rightly have a moan about them?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You are such a prick.

why?

bang on the money aren't I - Fulham had the ball in the athletico half for the second time in a few minutes - on both occasions they ended up having to backwards because the offer simply nothing at the moment, particularly with a crock up front. The second time Athletico broke and scored.

Well done Fulham getting this far, but can't really see them getting back into this tbh.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Are you deliberetely (sp?) being negative about the Champions League final because a) you love the Champions/Premier League snoozefests so much and b) you get annoyed when people rightly have a moan about them?

What?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Superb.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
why?

bang on the money aren't I - Fulham had the ball in the athletico half for the second time in a few minutes - on both occasions they ended up having to backwards because the offer simply nothing at the moment, particularly with a crock up front. The second time Athletico broke and scored.

Well done Fulham getting this far, but can't really see them getting back into this tbh.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
why?

:lolol: *snigger*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here