From Crewe Rivals

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Dont leave I love you:safeway

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Nah seriously going to have to go.

The 12:23 from Edinburgh comes past the window in a minute and I need to go and have a look 'cos it's the only number missing from my collection.

(picks up anorak, notepad and grubby NHS glasses)

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Think you missed it mate its half two:shootself

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
watsongooal said:

Yeah but the 12:23 FROM Edinburgh left at....12:23.

Will be arriving in Crewe in only a matter of minutes.

(looks up at Pete Waterman poster with the famous man caressing a 1930s steam train - how I can get those stains off the sheets he wonders?)

Last edited:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
watsongooal said:

errr oh yeah.

*places two pencils in nose and bangs head on desk*

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
That Pete Waterman show literally sent me to sleep last night.

WHAT???

That was a fantastic show. Do you know I actually watched it all to see if Crewe would get a mention (we're not very famous you see) and we got one brief mention for about 5 seconds?

Pete Waterman actually runs a railway museum in Crewe, it literally must get about 20 visitors a year. It consists of a model railway, the original tilting train and Safeway. Seriously, if you go there you find yourself talking to the real dregs of humanity.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
safeway?

Was that why he wasa ejected out the ground on Saturday?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
JonC said:
WHAT???

That was a fantastic show. Do you know I actually watched it all to see if Crewe would get a mention (we're not very famous you see) and we got one brief mention for about 5 seconds?

Pete Waterman actually runs a railway museum in Crewe, it literally must get about 20 visitors a year.

" A bit like your your football ground then judgin on the empty seats for a home match"

:lolol:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
The Northstander said:
JonC said:
WHAT???

Pete Waterman actually runs a railway museum in Crewe, it literally must get about 20 visitors a year.

" A bit like your your football ground then judgin on the empty seats for a home match"

Northstander you hooligan racist moron* you cant write that.

*Please note before you wish to sue me that this was meant in jest and a direct reference to the nature of this post

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Is that museum by the train station? The one with the old tilting train rotting away in it? I have a dim childhood memory of visiting that place.

You've got to be glad that you beat us on Saturday, because I don't fancy you getting much out of away games against Wigan and Reading.

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Is that museum by the train station? The one with the old tilting train rotting away in it? I have a dim childhood memory of visiting that place.

You've got to be glad that you beat us on Saturday, because I don't fancy you getting much out of away games against Wigan and Reading.

Yes it's about 200m from the train station but about a mile if you go by road. I too have vague memories of childhood visits.

Wigan and Reading. 6 points. Especially when the travelling Alex are in full voice tomorrow night, a repeat of last year's last minute winner will be SWEEEEEEEEET.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
El Presidente said:

You will recognise me as I will be wearing the construction worker outfit when 'YMCA' comes on the tannoy at half time.

Nothing wrong with the YMCA. I work there. :lolol:

I was standing with OTLW Turkey Northstander Ned etc etc and can only reiterate what they have said.

I did feel the chants at the ball boy were over the top but apart from that everything else was good humoured.

If Jon had looked really carefully at the Brighton supporters he would have noticed how many are middle aged and decrepit like me.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
OI Yorkie, I wont have you saying you are middle aged and decrepit....old maybe:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here