Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From Crewe Rivals

mona said:
Sadly part of this ridiculous report was printed in yesterday's Observer by a certain Joe Colclough.
A bit of background to this ...

For Championship matches, the Observer always get a report from a home fan. On Saturday, they were obviously having some difficulty in contacting their regular contact.

Roz (who does the Observer reports for Albion home games) had a phone call from a desperate Sports Desk saying that they couldn't get in touch with anyone from Crewe and could she supply the report.

As it happens, we'd gone out to Hastings on Saturday evening and Roz had left her mobile at home, so she didn't get the message until she got back at about midnight.

The fact that she hadn't been at Gresty Road would have meant that a match report from her wouldn't have been forthcoming.

But maybe not, eh? I'm sure that the Sunday papers are full of reports from people who've been nowhere near the game.

They obviously managed to make contact with the guy from Rivals eventually, but, knowing how these reports are thrown together, I guess Joe Colclough might not have been fully prepared with the 80-odd words that he spluttered down the phone line.

???

Last edited:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
The Northstander said:
Agreed, myself, OTLW and a set of tracksuits visited two pubs, Clancys and The Brunswick (of which both Brighton and Crewe were drinking quite happily!)

load of rubbish is you ask me!!

:nono:

i was in Clancys from about 1.30 - great atmosphere - singing and taking the piss outta Man U.!!:lolol:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
"a mixture of morons, hooligans and foul-mouthed louts evident from the numbers ejected from the ground."

This guy can obviously write. Makes me laugh reading the other posts it's clear you have some racist, filthy (spitting) fans while the rest are happy to sit there and watch these idiots.

You also feel that you have some divine right to be supported by other clubs in your current predicament when many other clubs have been in similar situations with little support from your good selfs.

Do you wonder why universal support for your cause isn't forthcoming? Crewe obviously no longer have sympathy.

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
So ROZ has been telling PORKIES then?
Not at all. She might, however, use the opportunity that comes along after the Leeds game to tell the TRUTH about the Albion HOOLIES who get CHUCKED OUT of games for being VERY NAUGHTY BOYS.

:lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Get your facts right first, we as Brighton supporters will support any club in the same pridicament as us and will happily visit other clubs to show our support in the Brighton colours.

Wrexham are losing their ground and therefore will do all we can to help em as they have us!!

We are not for one minute going to clubs expecting them to "Help or show sympathy" to us, but would like to other clubs to know how it happened to avoid such an occurance in the future!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
paulie said:
"a mixture of morons, hooligans and foul-mouthed louts evident from the numbers ejected from the ground."

This guy can obviously write. Makes me laugh reading the other posts it's clear you have some racist, filthy (spitting) fans while the rest are happy to sit there and watch these idiots.

You also feel that you have some divine right to be supported by other clubs in your current predicament when many other clubs have been in similar situations with little support from your good selfs.

Do you wonder why universal support for your cause isn't forthcoming? Crewe obviously no longer have sympathy.

What's this TITS problem?................ do you want a slap?..... Where's Berkshire Seagull when you need him,.......

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Someone tell him about our support for Bury, Wrexham etc. .... and even raised money for that player who had his carreer endied ( car crash wasn't it),...... also raised cash for farmers in Cumbria ( Carlisle game)..... etc etc etc etc..........

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
There is no point, they clearly have not even heard of something more commonly known to genuine footie fans as "Fans United!"

They'll wonder what the hell your going to another team for to support.

:dunce:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Palace are famous for being anti-racist.

Just ask Ian Wright.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Fans United when its in your benefit - I'm sure Crewe will be supporting your cause now.

Palace have a great record of bringing local black lads through. How must Leon feel when he hears you cretins handing out racial abuse? You're a disgrace. Hope he leaves a club that isn't small, provincial and supported by low-life tossers.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
paulie said:
Hope he leaves a club that isn't small, provincial and supported by low-life tossers.

So do I.:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
paulie said:
Fans United when its in your benefit - I'm sure Crewe will be supporting your cause now.

Palace have a great record of bringing local black lads through. How must Leon feel when he hears you cretins handing out racial abuse? You're a disgrace. Hope he leaves a club that isn't small, provincial and supported by low-life tossers.
Do you give classes in "Sweeping Statements" then paulie ? You've clearly mastered the art anyway. Yes, thats right, all Brighton fans are spitting, racist bigots supported by low-life tossers. I suppose in your world all Muslims are terrorists as well.

Conversely, every single Crewe fan is a salt of the earth upstanding citizen who never swears, spits or dishes out any kind of abuse, racist or otherwise. To a man they no doubt politely applaud the opposition, get flowers for their nan every weekend, contribute to charity, and always get the first round in.
Lovely, lovely people.

Quite nice these generalisations arn't they ? I can see why you like them so much paulie. Good work fella.

Last edited:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Easy 10 said:
Do you give classes in "Sweeping Statements" then paulie ? You've clearly mastered the art anyway. Yes, thats right, all Brighton fans are spitting, racist bigots supported by low-life tossers. I suppose in your world all Muslims are terrorists as well.

Conversely, every single Crewe fan is a salt of the earth upstanding citizen who never swears, spits or dishes out any kind of abuse, racist or otherwise. To a man they no doubt politely applaud the opposition, get flowers for their nan every weekend, contribute to charity, and always get the first round in.
Lovely, lovely people.

Quite nice these generalisations arn't they ? I can see why you like them so much paulie. Good work fella.
:lolol: :bowdown:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Paulie,

Have you heard a single word of support for the racist scumbag? One racist is one too many, but can you put your hand on your heart and say there are no BNP members among the Palace faithful?

I seem to remember some racist comments being made at an opposition player that resulted in this happening.

eric.jpg

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Sorry, I must have been talking a load of shit about a subject I know nothing about. I took the fact that your ex-chairman, ONE person, made some rather nasty comments about black players on national TV and tried to infer that this must mean that ALL Palace fans are racist scumbags. I made what is known as a "sweping statements".

Now have a look at your comments.

Do you see what i've done?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here