Frimpong Rumour

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
A bit of Frimpong Ping Pong then?

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
to confirm 'dench' is only used by Frimpong and his cousin Lethal Bizzle and NO ONE else. No matter how much lethal shoves it down peoples throats.

Theres a video on youtube of frimpong doing a quite a good rendition of Tempa T in the lockers rooms at Arsenal. Called 'Shank your knee'

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Whenever i hear the name Frimpong it reminds me of a Thai prostitute.... Anyway..... Frimpong would be better than any of the midfielders suggested so far, he plays for a team with similar philosophy as ours and would add that bit of steel that we need. He would be a huge player in the Championship. Hope this is not just a rumour.

Last edited:

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
Whenever i hear the name Fringpong it reminds me of a Thai prostitute.... Anyway..... Fringpong would be better than any of the midfielders suggested so far, he plays for a team with similar philosophy as ours and would add that bit of steel that we need. He would be a huge player in the Championship. Hope this is not just a rumour.

You get around then?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
So, back to the original question, any truth in this rumour. Has anyone heard it anywhere else than Dick's Bar or the rumours site?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Whenever i hear the name Fringpong it reminds me of a Thai prostitute.... Anyway..... Fringpong would be better than any of the midfielders suggested so far, he plays for a team with similar philosophy as ours and would add that bit of steel that we need. He would be a huge player in the Championship. Hope this is not just a rumour.

Good job his name is Frimpong then.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The more I look at this guy the more I think he'd be just the combative player we've always been missing. I hope there is something in this rumour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here