Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frimpong Rumour

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
You've not watched much football considering he is rated as 'good' and he was playing 'good'.

Now, if he was rated 'the greatest player ever' and he played 'good' you may have a more legitimate statment.

However, he's not, so you don't

He is rated as 'good' and he is close to useless. I can't think of one player who has this much of a gap.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Dench basically means the same as 'sick', 'awesome', 'nice', 'epic', 'decent', etc in all of those slang contexts.

I'm obviously way too old for all this!

D

Deleted User X18H

I am sorry bit this rumour can have no substance until he has been seen in the lanes/at fiveways coop/ looking in the window of a Fox & Sons.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Right - now I understand what dench means. ie. he stinks - in the same way that being sick is a good thing - I think

but is his cousin "somebody"?

apologies - don't watch Soccer AM

D

Deleted member 18477

you a full time Arsenal fan?

No but arsenal are a very well run club and play great football. I'd take most of their players at Brighton! As I would Chelsea and spurs also! And Frimpong is a lot better than Navarro and Harley put together.

D

Deleted member 18477

Right - now I understand what dench means. ie. he stinks - in the same way that being sick is a good thing - I think

but is his cousin "somebody"?

apologies - don't watch Soccer AM

Lethal Bizzle innit!

Last edited by a moderator:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
To be honest, while in a football sense he seems ideal (if somewhat injury prone) he is a complete twat isn't he.

I do wonder what the chances are of him being fit for the start of the season - anterior ligament followed by cruciate ligament in the space of a couple of years?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here