Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frimpong Rumour

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Maybe we have a reputation of getting the best out of players who are recovering from an injury and giving the best rehabilitation programmes, therefore Arsenal would be happy to loan him out for a low contribution from us to recognise this?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
If he stays fit he would be a fantastic signing... lets be honest football players are a bit twatty esp when young... its all those free afternoons they get.... used to be listening to music or playing on the nintendo... now its making an arse of yourself on the net.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Maybe we have a reputation of getting the best out of players who are recovering from an injury and giving the best rehabilitation programmes, therefore Arsenal would be happy to loan him out for a low contribution from us to recognise this?

I'm pretty sure Arsenal have the means to get this guy what ever treatment he needs from the worlds best, if required.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but Vicente didn't come to Brighton with an anterior cruciate ligament injury, or anything near the sort. I thought he was just short of match fitness, and then got himself injured for three-months after playing a couple of games (ankle again, was it?). His injuries at Valencia were predominately with his ankle, and recurring quite often (I think). I'm not sure of the miracles that the Brighton medical team have produced, or of a reputation that they have?

EDIT: Just read this back, seems a bit on the attack, it isn't, genuine question back to you :)

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Dench? Didnt it used to Hench?.....I cant keep up with it...by the time I return to UK I wont be able to understand anybody...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well we'd get some extra coveraage on Soccer A.M. They love him on there.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He is rated as 'good' and he is close to useless. I can't think of one player who has this much of a gap.

Yep, Arsene Wenger has a reputation for bringing through 'useless' players through the youth system...

I think you must be watching the wrong player.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Dench basically means the same as 'sick', 'awesome', 'nice', 'epic', 'decent', etc in all of those slang contexts.

This is one thing I've never understood....why do you young people use the word sick to mean something that is good?

I've never viewed being sick as a good thing!

As for Dench I assume it comes from Dame Judy being a cracking bit of skirt even in her advanced years?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm pretty sure Arsenal have the means to get this guy what ever treatment he needs from the worlds best, if required.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but Vicente didn't come to Brighton with an anterior cruciate ligament injury, or anything near the sort. I thought he was just short of match fitness, and then got himself injured for three-months after playing a couple of games (ankle again, was it?). His injuries at Valencia were predominately with his ankle, and recurring quite often (I think). I'm not sure of the miracles that the Brighton medical team have produced, or of a reputation that they have?

EDIT: Just read this back, seems a bit on the attack, it isn't, genuine question back to you :)

You're right they do have the means but I'm wondering whether, on balance, they would feel we too have the resources, play good football and can give him the games he needs, so that, as a package, allows them to focus on their first 18 players whilst rehabilitating and developing another player elsewhere. I don't beleive we have better facilities but think, in this instance, it may be a good overall solution to AW and Arsenal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here