Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friendly

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
wonder what Poyet's reaction will be. Even though it is a meaningless friendly doubt he is to impressed to be beating by last season county league champions.

Having said that doubt he gives a shit as they trained this morning

No Jimmy or Tunni again.This tells me they are deffo off.You don't leave them out of two consecutive games.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Gus didn't look too happy. We looked a bit leggy, alot of uncomplete passes, poor touches. Poke had a mare. Thought Walker did well. 2nd half team dominated but could not break through. Kishihev wasn't great, some poor touches and very poor passing. Greer looked solid at the back

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Their goalie played an absolute blinder in the 2nd half, 3 top, top notch saves. Also, 2-3 penalties not given.

Kishishev and Caskey were highlights.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Gus didn't look too happy. We looked a bit leggy, alot of uncomplete passes, poor touches. Poke had a mare. Thought Walker did well. 2nd half team dominated but could not break through. Kishihev wasn't great, some poor touches and very poor passing. Greer looked solid at the back

Their goalie played an absolute blinder in the 2nd half, 3 top, top notch saves. Also, 2-3 penalties not given.

Kishishev and Caskey were highlights.

At the same game?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I thought he ran it. Made loads of space himself at all times, stuck an absolute thunderbolt shot at one point, and sprayed around plenty of very nice passes.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i thought kishishev did okay i feel there goalkeeper played really well and make some good saves and i thought greer looked a bit slow and still looked good

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No Jimmy or Tunni again.This tells me they are deffo off.You don't leave them out of two consecutive games.

Didn't even see them at the ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here