Friendly

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
What is second half team with numbers please. As here can't tell

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Marc Whiteman...

Hastings United, Ringmer, Croydon, Maidenhead United, Horsham, Worthing, Eastbourne Borough, Lewes, Weymouth, Bury...

...AND Manchester United.

Name : Marc Whiteman

D.O.B: 01/10/82

Position: Striker

Previous Clubs: Hastings United, Ringmer, Croydon, Maidenhead United, Horsham, Worthing, Eastbourne Borough, Lewes, Weymouth, Bury and Manchester United.

Hobbies: Hobbies Tennis and spending time with his family

:dunce:

Can I just say I prefer cw00's use of bold?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I look forward to the posts in a couple of months time which have been made for about 4 seasons running:

"perhaps we should have taken notice of the warnings when we were crap in pre-season and we thought it was because we were a bit rusty"

:facepalm:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I look forward to the posts in a couple of months time which have been made for about 4 seasons running:

"perhaps we should have taken notice of the warnings when we were crap in pre-season and we thought it was because we were a bit rusty"

Don't forget England's 'irrelevant' friendlies. :lol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

:love:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
"I look forward to the posts in a couple of months time which have been made for about 4 seasons running:

What were our results during our successful seasons?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here