Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freedman for Leicester?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With LCFC running out of potential targets Freedman will end up on the shortlist.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
The reason we resort to this 'plastic' argument is because it is not only true, it's the only thing you lot go on about like you've got just a big of a following as Man Utd.

:wanker:

Did you get that 20,000 gate against reading. Oh well i wonder where those fans all came from. Tut tut Palace plastics.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The reason we resort to this 'plastic' argument is because it is not only true, it's the only thing you lot go on about like you've got just a big of a following as Man Utd.
To be honest, who gives a f***? These plastics (and obviously we've got 15,000 of them :rolleyes: ) have money - the same money as the loyal fans.

I've been at the forefront of attendance smack but even I recognise it is tiresome now. And lets face it, you're just another Palace gobshite on our board spouting the same bollocks as has already been said a million times before.

I'll leave you this one stat while you're banging on about plastics. It's my favourite plastics stat and still as relevant as when I first trotted it out.

Palace v Burnley, div 2 1979 Att: 51,700
Palace v Wimbledon, div 2 1984 Att: 4,005

Four and a half years, one promotion, one relegation. Imagine if you'd done what Wolves, Bristol City or Swansea had done (never mind our years in Gillingham) and plummetted from 1st to 4th division in 3 or 4 seasons. You'd have been getting gates of about 1,000.

Palace fans are in no position to gob off to us about plastic support. Thanks for reading, you can f*** off now.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

:wanker:

So you still cant give me a satisfactory answer then? Please tell me how our situation is different to the one you were in when you were in the Premier League getting 25K crowds. Who were these people? Where they 'plastics'? If not, where are they now?

It is exactly the same situation and you know it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
With our new MOD policy in place I have reported CMS is a pony as he isnt contributing anything like the other decent Palace fans on here. :thumbsup:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Well as Bozza backtracked on dumping away GOONS into their own bit of NSC, I thought it was the least I could do to get him off the main board.

Well that was a mistake, he was just about to explain what the difference is between Palace having 20,000 crowds when in the top division and us getting 20,000 crowds when we get a new stadium. He was going to explain how their 20,000 were die hards, but ours are plastics.

I suppose we'll never know now.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well that was a mistake, he was just about to explain what the difference is between Palace having 20,000 crowds when in the top division and us getting 20,000 crowds when we get a new stadium. He was going to explain how their 20,000 were die hards, but ours are plastics.

I suppose we'll never know now.

He was NEVER going to reply and you KNOWS it!!! Indeed he even AVOIDED the question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here