Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freedman for Leicester?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Bad news for Huddersfield.

Did anyone hear how Irish Roy Keane was on the football last night, he also said (re. Balotellie going down easy) well he's Italian and that's what you gotta expect :laugh:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Lee Clarke has turned down Leicester according to talksport!

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Lee Clarke has turned down Leicester according to talksport!

Yep. Clark staying at Huddersfield.

Moose_talkSPORT Ian Abrahams
Lee Clark has told TS he is staying at Huddersfield and will not be going to become the next Leicester manager
3 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
My 'udders mate says the jury is still out on clarke, unbelievably!

"Unbeaten for a year and still not pulling away at the top" he says "too many draws and LC STILL picks the wrong side"

And we have moaners???

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
My 'udders mate says the jury is still out on clarke, unbelievably!

"Unbeaten for a year and still not pulling away at the top" he says "too many draws and LC STILL picks the wrong side"

And we have moaners???

Relatively speaking though they have spent millions over the last few years. Should of been a shoe in based on budgets

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Relatively speaking though they have spent millions over the last few years. Should of been a shoe in based on budgets

I appreciate what you say but big budgets don't always win titles!

I would have taken LC if we hadn't got Gus at the time we needed a new gaffer!

Saying that, I believe that Terry MacD has a lot of say at 'Udders, and without him LC would be struggling!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I think Freedman likes being a big fish in a very small pond, he is doing well at a small decaying suburban club with dwindling gates and a ramshackle stadium........ But for all his on field success and the clubs attempts to advertise massively for plastic rent-a-fans, they still can't get them.

Wake up Dougie and join Leicester, you have taken Palace as far as you can!

CMS is a Pony

Nov 4, 2011
You lot are so deluded it's laughable. Yes, you get 20K gates but you all know that it's the novelty of your new stadium. I have friends around the Brighton area that have Br*ghton season tickets and they're all Liverpool and Chelsea fans. We may get smaller gates but our ground is full of Palace fans. You'll probably try and say that all of your fans are 'die hard' Br*ghton fans but where were all of you when it went 1-1 and 2-1? At 3-1 it was completely empty. Even people that consider Br*ghton as their favourite team left digustingly early. And as for your 'Brazilian passing game', looks like you've all been found out guys. One more thing, thanks for Murray. he's a really good striker.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You lot are so deluded it's laughable. Yes, you get 20K gates but you all know that it's the novelty of your new stadium. I have friends around the Brighton area that have Br*ghton season tickets and they're all Liverpool and Chelsea fans. We may get smaller gates but our ground is full of Palace fans. You'll probably try and say that all of your fans are 'die hard' Br*ghton fans but where were all of you when it went 1-1 and 2-1? At 3-1 it was completely empty. Even people that consider Br*ghton as their favourite team left digustingly early. And as for your 'Brazilian passing game', looks like you've all been found out guys. One more thing, thanks for Murray. he's a really good striker.

What happened to all your fans from when you were in the Premiership, just out of interest?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Most of the Palace plastic away support at Old Trafford will be Manure fans from South London who wouldn't normally get a sniff of a ticket to watch Manu at home.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What happened to all your fans from when you were in the Premiership, just out of interest?

And where did they all come from in the first place? Oh yes, it was exactly the same situation as we have.

What is annoying Palace is that they were expecting to be able to mock us for building a big stadium and only getting 10K gates, but that hasn't happened, so they have to resort to this ridiculous 'plastic' argument. Which is basically "You get more people watching you when you are doing well", which is the same for every single football club on the planet.

I still haven't heard a satisfactory response from one Palace fan when asked the question about who all the 25,000 fans were that were watching them in the Premier League, where they are now, and how that situation is ANY different to our current one.

f*** off, nicely.

CMS is a Pony

Nov 4, 2011
they have to resort to this ridiculous 'plastic' argument

The reason we resort to this 'plastic' argument is because it is not only true, it's the only thing you lot go on about like you've got just a big of a following as Man Utd.

:wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here