Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fraser and Murray 'altercation'

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Fraser was MOM for us today. He ran his socks off, but not only that he looked comfortable on the ball and rarely gave it away. He's not the sort of midfielder capable of defence-splitting passes, but he did a job and did it well today.
How anyone can fault Fraser after today is beyond me? If Murray is unfit then I feel a bit sorry for him being thrown in at the end like that. But he just completely gave up on chasing Delph back, and it was the action of a man who looked like he didn't give a shit.
Murray is a class player don't get me wrong. But what he did today was horrible to watch, and Fraser who had ran his bollocks off all afternoon, was well entitled to tell him what he thought imo.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Murray is a COCK I have said it before and now it is clear as the light of day. He does not want to play for BHAFC and I think feels it is beneath him Frase on the other hand today was outstanding in his attitude. Easily the best player for us.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I don't give a shit about him not doing the midfield's job by chasing Delph back the length of the pitch. If you think a striker not doing that means he has a bad attitude you're a mug! If that's your criteria for a bad attitude then most strikers we've had must have one.

But he was the closest player to Delph, and could have at least TRIED to salvage something! Even if he hadn't caught up with him, he could have put him under a bit of pressure, but he opted out!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
What game were you guys watching?

Fraser was crap again today. Clueless. He has no idea what to do with the ball when he gets it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
There you go, that's the bit that matters. Ok, if you want an Alex Revell type charging about upfront then he probably would chase everything down, but goals aren't scored from 100 yards out so I don't. Delph got the ball by his own corner flag (not in Murray's position) and ran the entire length of the pitch. You can argue about Murray's actions in the opposite penalty box all you like, but the fact is that at least one midfielder or defender should have put a challenge in as Delph ran for 80 yards.

theres a huge difference between being a headless chicken like revell who chases down lost causes, and being the closest man to an opposition player yet not bothering to make a challenge

the defence and midfield should have done better. that much is blatantly obvious. but it doesnt excuse the fact murray had the opportunity to make the first tackle and put a stop to it before delph had got that far, and he didnt.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yeah but since Revell left the fans haven't had someone to idolise for their running without doing anything productive ability.

Honestly, I don't know why some of you don't forget football and start watching athletics instead.

you are actually clueless.

fraser was all over the pitch, disrupting play and frankly barging delph off the ball for the best part of it. yes, he may not be the best, but at least he tried.

unlike mr murray who i have ALWAYS liked and argued for. BUT THIS TIME WAS DIFFERENT. To come on, when your team mates have been running their arses off for 70 minutes and GIVE UP(which is what he did) and not chase back the BEST player in the division is unforgiveable. He was never going to catch him, and we all know that. BUT should have at least chased him. what if the ball had broken lose when delph nearerd the area? he would have been there, or what if the defenders managed to slow him down? he could have added bodies back there. AT LEAST put the guy under some pressure!!!! it is a complete slap in the face to his team mates, and the fans who in theory pay his wages.

he is a brilliant player, but that showing of petulance was disgraceful. and if someone can defend that then they must not want any commitment from the players.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
What game were you guys watching?

Fraser was crap again today. Clueless. He has no idea what to do with the ball when he gets it.

You're having a go at someone who's hardly played 3 consecutive games in 3 years. It can't be easy coming into a poor team that must have had 20 different permutations already this season.

What Murray did today was disgraceful - either him because he couldn't be bothered to chase or Adams for playing him when he wasn't fit.

It wasn't just Fraser that had a go at him. El Abd had strong words before Fraser stepped in. How anyone can criticise Fraser for caring and trying is beyond me.

Bye Bye Glenn.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fraser was excellent today. If all 11 players had his attitude we would be in the top 6 where we should be with our squad and not relegation fodder.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Some people on here a vendetta against Fraser, and no matter what he does there will always be a problem with his performance.
If Murray had played half as well as Fraser did today, the very same people would be on here SEX-WEE'ing over our Cumbrian friends performance.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Muray had a fitnest test this morning as was pronounced fit, he was also asked by Adams how he felt and he declared he was 100%.

His attitude stinks, we need players who are going to roll up the sleeves and fight for everything at the moment.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Fraser was excellent today. If all 11 players had his attitude we would be in the top 6 where we should be with our squad and not relegation fodder.

have to say that the players that performed and cared today were Wilkins' players - Fraser, El Abd, Elphick, Sullivan, Hinsh and Whing.

Virgo also did well as did Burchill, Fleetwood caused a few problems BUT I'm beginning to wonder what Forster does for the team other than spend most of the game in the corners, or moaning at the officials or controlling the ball on the half way line then losing it as he tries to beat someone - not captain material.

As for Mcleod and Murray, well.......

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Im not being funny but why is everyone blaming Murray for the 2nd goal? It was f***ing baldy El Bad who didnt put in a tackle and backed of the whole of the pitch, and he didnt just back off, he gave Delph so much room, GET RID

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
My God you talk some shit!

How? Murray was clearly not fit, and if some of you opened your eyes then you can see his quality when he is fully fit and given service.

I guess the reason that Murray was on the bench was down to our total lack of options, all/most of the 'loans' have gone back, who are we left with?? ah that will be nobody then.

Mickey - please just do the decent thing and sod off, you are delivering nothing.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lets be civil Ladies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here