Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fraser and Murray 'altercation'

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Yes, Murray completely failed to chase Delph back who went onto score; once he had scored Fraser ran over to Murray and barged him.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Either Murry wasn't fit or didn't care, I hope it's the 2nd.

Fleetwood on the other hand looked well up for it, I actually think he might be worth signing.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Fraser was probably trying to close Murray down. Thats about all he's good at. So much for this great team spirit Micky apparently brings to his teams and training sessions

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
In fairness to Fraser he absolutely ran his socks of today and was the best player out of our pretty poor midfield. He wanted it more than anyone else out there and had every right to be f***ed off with what Murray did. You don't just stop chasing a player even if you think you won't catch him, you've still got to try and put some kind of pressure on, which he could have done.

Murray didn’t physically react to Fraser's barge. Looked a bit like he shit himself.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Bringing Murray on was one of the worst pieces of management I've had the misfortune to witness. Clearly the bloke is so injured he shouldn't have been anywhere near the pitch, he couldn't run or jump and we played with 10 men after he came on. His pathetic attempt to chase back in the build up to their 2nd goal was embarrassing and if MA thought Murray was fit then he shouldn't be a manager.

To be fair to MA, I could be wrong about Murray being injured but that that would just make him a lazy sod who didn't care. That was clearly what Fraser thought when he went mental at Murray.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
murray can f*** RIGHT off

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
In fairness to Fraser he absolutely ran his socks of today and was the best player out of our pretty poor midfield. He wanted it more than anyone else out there and had every right to be f***ed off with what Murray did.

So was he the best player out there because he did something useful like break up the play really well or play some creative passes to our front two? Or did he just run round like a headless chicken and 'look like he wanted it'?!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
No. His passing was by far and away the best out of the midfield and he actually made himself available for the ball on occasions, something the rest of our midfield seemed incapable of. His job wasn't to get forward and support the front two with runs, that's not the type of player he is. Adams was at fault for the way he set up the midfield, although in reality, he didn’t have much choice.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
No. His passing was by far and away the best out of the midfield and he actually made himself available for the ball on occasions, something the rest of our midfield seemed incapable of. His job wasn't to get forward and support the front two with runs, that's not the type of player he is. Adams was at fault for the way he set up the midfield, although in reality, he didn’t have much choice.
1 decent game a year is an improvement for frazer:D

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
He cares.

So do I but it doesn't justify me a place in the midfield. Don't get me wrong I think Fraser's great, he works very hard like we've said and runs around a lot and actually has a decent touch at times but he is not imposing enough as a midfield player. I have not seen one match in his 3(?) years as a brighton player where he has dominated a midfield. I have wanted him to get a decent run in the centre of midfield for ages but I just don't think he's up to it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Scott, if he "fucks off" we go down. I'll promise you that now.

id say that even if we keep murray, that is a more than likely scenario anyway unless a change of manager occurs

murray seems to be turning into a white, taller version of leon knight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here