Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fpt final lords 25th july,sussex v hants

caesar

Oct 9, 2005
yep ive got 5 for the Grandstand upper, problem is i've f***ed up as i only wanted two !!!! :rolleyes: sent them e.mail to cancel the unwanted three, if they still turn up i will try and tout them

Easily done DAS. In the box that asked how many tickets you wanted, how were you to know that you needed to put in 2 not 5?:dunce:

Anyway i am sure that you will easily get it sorted. Are you going to travel up with us?

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Easily done DAS. In the box that asked how many tickets you wanted, how were you to know that you needed to put in 2 not 5?:dunce:

Anyway i am sure that you will easily get it sorted. Are you going to travel up with us?

thought you could only order a max of 4 in one purchase -- I had to get my 5 in two batches?

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
I've just booked tickets for the 8:00am from Durrington, £1.50!!

And the 20:33 return from Victoria £1.50!!

Nice.

Just mirrored your purchase ... only my outbound was just 75p and the inbound was £1.25!

Return is £2 !!!

bizarrely cheap!

EDIT: just found out you get the CHEAPEST tickets by only buying 1 at a time!!! (when you get to the checkout, before you actually buy, you have the option to "add another booking" so you just go back in again at that point)

Last edited:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Just got six return train tickets for the 25th Brighton - Victoria for £1.50 each off the Southern Train Eco deal, avalible today only I believe.

Bargain...Lords here we come

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've started doing a sun-dance as rain would be a DISASTER for me. Attending the reserve day on Sunday would be difficult.

Metcheck currently forecasts a sunny morning, and showers in the afternoon.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've started doing a sun-dance as rain would be a DISASTER for me. Attending the reserve day on Sunday would be difficult.

Metcheck currently forecasts a sunny morning, and showers in the afternoon.

Me too. Oddly Accuweather go for a more gloomy outlook for Saturday.

The Model output is promising though. (I'll post some later).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here