Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FPC Snipers Are Off Again?!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Oh, for f*** sake, it's like dealing with an errant child.

'Being pushed around by a Parish Council' (something which Lord Bracknell, someone who knows far more about planning than you evidently do, told you clearly and concisely was not the case - do keep up) is NOT an answer to 'Which of the delays were the fault of the club?' Or rather, it's an irrelevant, largely rubbish answer.

Even if it were true, then the fault would still be laid at the door of Falmer Parish Council, not the club.

So, here we go again - which of the delays were the fault of the club? Come on, it's not a hard question.

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Yes I have! The entire process could have been handled better. The club have allowed themselves to be pushed around by no marks. If you deny that then you really are a class A berk!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I think with Martin Perry you just have to accept it takes him a long time to complete projects. Blackpool finally sort of got their ground developed and the Albion will in the end move into a new ground at Falmer, just takes a while.

Careful there UB it's almost like you are being negative towards the club/Martin Perry!!

GET HIM The Large One GET HIM!!!

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Careful there UB it's almost like you are being negative towards the club/Martin Perry!!

GET HIM The Large One GET HIM!!!

(Ironic) :lolol::lolol: Less face facts - You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about - and now you have to resort to petty jibes.

That's just about summed you up for what you are. That, my learn-ed friend, is a prize prick.

And you STILL haven't answered the questions put to you. But you know what, don't bother because you're utter shite is not worth listening to.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I know exactly who it is. :)

And I'm afraid PHIL, that sooner or later you're going to have to realise that it isn't just the bobble hatters and Albion top-brass apologists who think you've got this wrong.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:yawn::yawn::yawn:

The entire process could have been handled better. The club have allowed themselves to be pushed around by no marks.

What caused the collapse of Enron ?
Arthur: "Well, the entire process could have been handled better".

Why did the US fail to get a second resolution from the UN prior to the invasion of Iraq ?

What should the Government have done regarding the Northern Rock crisis ?

What on earth were the FA thinking when they appointed Steve McLaren ?

Thanks for your all your STUNNING insights Arthur. We are lucky to have such a clued-up and enlightened individual amongst us with the in-depth expertise and knowledge to point out everything that Martin Perry got wrong when he got the stadium granted.

TOP work.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But what is the quickest time in which Martin Perry has delivered a stadium project?
But equally validly, how many times has he needed to deliver a stadium serving a metropolitan area of 250,000 people, boxed in by sea to the south and protect downland to the north?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I know exactly who it is. :)

And I'm afraid PHIL, that sooner or later you're going to have to realise that it isn't just the bobble hatters and Albion top-brass apologists who think you've got this wrong.
No, no wait - there's also TIMBO :thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here