Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fox Hunting wa@kers

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
From my experience, most farmers are far too busy to go gallavanting around the countryside in order to kill one fox. They use electric fencing, dogs and rifles to keep foxes under control and leave the poncy pursuit of hunting to the obnoxious layabouts.

You mean they use one of the many more efficient methods of fox control. Just imagining my father in law galloping about the country side in search of a single fox. bought a smile to me face.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
Why dont the Hunts just use 2 hounds and shoot the fox humanely in the head when it is caught which is legal as i understand the act,i use my whippets and lurchers to catch ground game, which is legal if it is for human consumption which it is.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
A question to the folk against fox hunting, do you agree with the way the hunt saboteurs go about their business ?
I'm neither for or against the hunt, but I have seen close hand both sides of the argument, and quite honestly both sides need to have a long hard look at their conduct.
Violence from the Sabs got so bad at one point they used to send police on horseback out with the Crawley and Horsham hunt. I've seen Sabs hitting horses with sticks and I've seen them spitting in young children's faces. The worst thing was finding wire strung between two trees with intention to hurt horse/rider as the cantered through.
On the flip side, the hunt could do more not to antagonise them and prove that they are drag hunting.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A question to the folk against fox hunting, do you agree with the way the hunt saboteurs go about their business ?
I'm neither for or against the hunt, but I have seen close hand both sides of the argument, and quite honestly both sides need to have a long hard look at their conduct.
Violence from the Sabs got so bad at one point they used to send police on horseback out with the Crawley and Horsham hunt. I've seen Sabs hitting horses with sticks and I've seen them spitting in young children's faces. The worst thing was finding wire strung between two trees with intention to hurt horse/rider as the cantered through.
On the flip side, the hunt could do more not to antagonise them and prove that they are drag hunting.

some of the stuff saboteurs reportedly get up to is terrible.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Both sides exhibit some very poor form on those sabbing days. It is mildly amusing to see how red faced the toffs get when they encounter people that don't put up with their obscene behaviour and bluster. I wouldn't sab and I don't like the behaviour from either side but the police have proved to be ineffective at hunts and very often ignore the behaviour of the hunt folk and let rip on protesters. I think if they arrested some influential toff it would be more than their job's worth.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
You're no better than a fox both vermin

Cor blimey hope I don't get reported now for having banter ... Oh shit cant say banter either I'm off to sunbathe in the backgarden now got me oil ready & speedos on ,bloody lovely out there just a shame I can't sit and look at my chickens shame they got their heads ripped off by a fox

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here