and WTF, Nicholas? f*** sake McGhee

Last edited:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Kinky Gerbils said:
150k and a pay off.

I want that man as my agent

So true. If this is true then im going to be so pissed off about nicolas. How exactly can we keep chippy (totally passed it) and release nicolas, unbelievable! Unless of course lexis has decided he doesnt want to stay. Releasing big mac is a mistake although MM was never going to swallow his pride on that one, shit as he may be he will do well in league 1 as shown with brizzle.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I really f***ing hope that is bullshit. Surely a wind up.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
sir danny cullip said:
So true. If this is true then im going to be so pissed off about nicolas. How exactly can we keep chippy (totally passed it) and release nicolas, unbelievable! Unless of course lexis has decided he doesnt want to stay. Releasing big mac is a mistake although MM was never going to swallow his pride on that one, shit as he may be he will do well in league 1 as shown with brizzle.

Totally agree with all of that sir danny.

1066gull

sir danny cullip said:
totally agree with you mate

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
John Boy said:
Borrowed from Brightonfans

Turienzo. Dick Knight has come to an agreement with Turienzo's agent to end his contract early.

Certainly not heard about that one, hmmm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here