Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four League One games tonight

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Congratulations to Southampton, fantastic result at a decent side. It's about time we had some sort of challenge at the top! :thumbsup:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
At the end of the day, Brian, we are still top - and have yet to play them at Withdean.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well, none of the results went our way tonight.

Never mind, we never even played and we have a mighty good side!

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Seriously with your clubs money and squad - you really are on our board gloating????? you should be up in the auto places.....why do you feel the need to gloat?....it's intriguing to me.

Exactly. Considering the resources they have compared to everyone else in this league they should be slightly embarassed that they are still not top of the league.

tissisgod

Jan 11, 2011
Aboslutely this! We all knew SCC and Udders would be strong and Weds may also challenge but they would all MUCH rather be us right now.

HAHAHAHA!!!! I had to register just for THAT! Are you serious? 17 goals in our last 5 league games. The gap between Pardew & Adkins is why you stay top for now. Unfortunatly lads, you will struggle to stay there. Honestly. Underestimate us you honestly must not, we are on fire and I cannot see it stopping.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
HAHAHAHA!!!! I had to register just for THAT! Are you serious? 17 goals in our last 5 league games. The gap between Pardew & Adkins is why you stay top for now. Unfortunatly lads, you will struggle to stay there. Honestly. Underestimate us you honestly must not, we are on fire and I cannot see it stopping.

Celebrating a 6-0 away win by signing up to another teams forum. Your wild.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Crap results tonight, but we're still 3 points clear of the rest with games in hand. I'd take that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here