Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four League One games tonight

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Get a life, and save us the bother of reading your complete and utter wankathons regarding how you'll catch us up within the next couple of weeks. Having won 6-0, im worried that these people have nothing better to do than spend their evening signing up to other sides forums to rub it in, forgetting they're yet to overtake us.
Its nice to have opposition fans on this board, the Yids, the Palace, and whatever else we have on here can actually make decent contributions toa thread. I'm yet to see that from any Southampton fan on this board thus far.

Can't we just ban 'em all.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Realistically we still have a 6 point gap between us and Southampton with the game in hand.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Merson has just tipped Saints to overhall us. He should know!

:dunce:

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Thing is coming top or second for us is a much better achievement than it is for Southampton given they have amazing facilities, wealth etc. but at the end of the day it comes down to winning football matches, and Southampton can win all of their games 100-0 but if we keep winning too they can't catch us :)

buffs99

Brighton Forever
Oct 30, 2010
Brighton
we are so good, i got to celebrate the 6-0 win 20 minutes ago. Thanks for your concern. Your lot come out with such garbage, i quite often find myself presented with links to it all. You do keep us amused.

complete utter twat!!!!!!!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Merson was just asked "do you think soton can catch Brighton up". He replied "oh yeah, easily, easily, easy." He went on to say how the 2nd half of the season will be so much tougher for teams like Brighton. Personally I think Brighton will come second.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Merson was just asked "do you think soton can catch Brighton up". He replied "oh yeah, easily, easily, easy." He went on to say how the 2nd half of the season will be so much tougher for teams like Brighton. Personally I think Brighton will come second.

Like I care what Paul Merson says.

buffs99

Brighton Forever
Oct 30, 2010
Brighton

No interest in what you think or have to say.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
You may well keep it chaps, what i'm saying is we are up and running under Nige now and we look a different kettle of fish to even 4 weeks ago. Those of you dismissing us, your mistaken. You have looked good for the top spot thus far, but surely you can feel us on the back of your necks now though? I can't make weekday away games, but did the fact that it took until the 80th minute (and being 0-6 down) until they got a shot on target? They had only conceded 11 goals at home all season.

You seen the highlights? The Oldham keeper was utter tosh. I'd say at fault for at least 4 goals.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Merson probably isn't aware of our international transfer targets in the January window.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You may well keep it chaps, what i'm saying is we are up and running under Nige now and we look a different kettle of fish to even 4 weeks ago. Those of you dismissing us, your mistaken. You have looked good for the top spot thus far, but surely you can feel us on the back of your necks now though? I can't make weekday away games, but did the fact that it took until the 80th minute (and being 0-6 down) until they got a shot on target? They had only conceded 11 goals at home all season.

Not really, we win our game in hand over you and we're six points clear again. Well done on tonight though, great win and handy for your goal difference.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Did he say why it will be much tougher for us? And what is a 'team like Brighton'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here