Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four League One games tonight

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If 3 man Plymouth could get a late equaliser against Hudders, I would be reasonably satisfied with tonight's results as they stand.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
6 - 0

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Whatever mate. Your superior goal difference appears to have DISSAPEARED.

'Disappeared' with a double 'S' and single 'P' - impressive. Now take your little tinpot club and f*** off back to your own board you sad, BHA obsessed fucktard. (sorry Simster, but it had to be said)

Cheers.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Not only are you obsessed by BHA, you are obviously a sad f*** as whenever saints are playing you are on NSC.

Our board had crashed. Anyway, this board is miles more fun. Oh in goes another - thats a +23 goal difference then.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
If 3 man Plymouth could get a late equaliser against Hudders, I would be reasonably satisfied with tonight's results as they stand.

Me too, but they are in self-destruct mode.

SCC now doing what they have threatened to do ever since Pardew got the boot - we possibly play the better football, but SCC are more likely to steam-roller teams that aren't completely up for it.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
]
'Disappeared' with a double 'S' - impressive. Now take your little tinpot club and f*** off back to your own board you sad, BHA obsessed fucktard. (sorry Simster, but it had to be said)

Cheers.

Oh well f*** me. I made a spelling error. Thats certainly taken the shine off our sixth goal

ps: why apologise to Sim. Like you hurt my feelings.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Yes, beating Oldham 6-0 is impressive but at the end of the day, if we win all our remaining games we will be champions!! :lol:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I wonder what excuses Oldham will come up after this? Losing 6-0 at home is an utter joke.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Just be glad it's only worth 3 points..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here