Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four French players on trial at Albion

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
seagullsovergrimsby said:
I dont think we'll have the cash for him let alone afford his wage demands.
You're probably right. Also he might be late back for pre-season training due to some other commitments he may have and we certainly wouldn't want that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
DAMANCLAY said:
Very true, but it was written like u didn't know who he was!
I was trying to be sarcastic as we have just signed 10 youth team players on pro contracts , nine of them born in Sussex.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Normandy seagull said:
from next week see offical site and two possible bids for household named strikers. Magoo been watching les bleus too much:lolol:

Wish DK would change his agent.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
It actually says, 'Household name at this level anyway', that to me reads its probably a well known lower league journeyman.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
French trialists are a striker, midfielder, left back and centre back according to Mcghee on seagulls world.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Withdean Wanderer said:

McGhee has already made one new acquisition this summer, following the signing of prolific Braintree Town forward Alex Revell last week.

a) that sentence makes no sense and b) shut the f*** up about it. Its embarrasing.

Good stuff - frankly, it's stunning that Seb Carole wasn't picked up by a bigger club than us and so if this agent knows any more talent of the like where he came from, let's have a look and quick.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Superseagull said:
French trialists are a striker, midfielder, left back and centre back according to Mcghee on seagulls world.

Another load of French tarts who can't hack it when it's cold and the pitches get heavy. Thought we might have learned our lesson by now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here