Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Foul language from BHA fans.

larus

The one in question Charlies Shinpad was wearing a short dark skirt and darkish green jacket. Probably late thirites, early forties - didn't get a good look. I would say she'd been drinking but wasn't pissed.

I suppose I'm with BB and Yorkie on this in that I would have what would be classed as old fashioned views on swearing and women. I think it is more acceptable to swear openly in the same sex company rather than in mixed company, and in front of children, restraint is the decent thing to do.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
i swear a lot a football and i don't mind who says the c word, but if there were some kids near me, like all the normal human beings on nsc, i would watch my tongue. not only did this woman not bother she seemed to take pleasure from the fact she offended them too!?:eek:

scumbag

reminds me of being on the number 1 bus when some woman got on and went to sit with a woman who turned out to be her daughter. 'what you been up to?' she asked...'been shopping blahblahblah...this f***ing bitch has been driving me up the wall' the f***ing bitch was a girl who must have been about 3-4 years old. daughter and grand daughter of the two other women. niiiiice:nono:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
f***ing HELL

cant believe how sad it is that i get warned for saying very little and i'm being talked about on the internet.

i didnt even say CUNextTuesday or anything

also the 'wanker' sign is natural between blokes at the footy

pathetic stewards

pathetic postings

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Or possibly you were over the top ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
BrightonBird said:
ohhhh yes, I think I was sitting next to him when he was told. Forgot about that!:lol:

i was standing - i dont sit down like some in the SINGING section and not sing:angry:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
larus said:
I was in the main away section with some friends and our kids. My boy is 9, one other is 10 and another 6.

There was a woman (looked like a real slapper) sat near me with 3 other guys and she was shouting obscenities all match long, i.e. c***, w***er, f***, etc, etc.

When we moved a few seats along because of our kids, she even seemed proud. Comments such as 'Where have those kids gone that were in front of you?. Oh, looks like they didn't like my foul mouth'

I realise that it's a football match and you're going to hear bad language, but is it too much to expect some restraint from people if there are young kids around?

disgraceful

BUT.. have u read your signiture :lolol: :ohmy:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
fatboy said:
It wasn't just swearing though. He was standing at the front of where people were standing up from so was drawing attention to himself.

sorry i forgot the withdean rules - sit down, dont sing and laugh at someone who tries to start a song

i was only in thaty position cause somebody was in my seat :angry:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
Yeah who was this idiot???

am i an idiot?? for singing

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
im no hooligan beachhut

but im no arm chair wank fan

thats what the albions all about passion and being loud supporters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I haven't accused you of being a hooligan but by all accounts it appears you went over the top that's all.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i stand ,i sing , i swear , i enjoy

if you don't like it f*** off

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
I haven't accused you of being a hooligan but by all accounts it appears you went over the top that's all.

To be fair, Sheebo is no worse than any other young fan there.

Wrong place at the wrong time springs to mind.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The stewards were entitled to have a word with him because he did break the rules.

But the rules are never going to be stuck to throughout a whole game. People will stand up. I don't think Sheebo was with us when the entire block got a letter about being allowed to stand during times of high excitement.

Perhaps if the whole of the singing section made a bit more effort to make an atmosphere at games then Sheebo wouldn't look like such an odd one out for trying to start a song.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
sheebo said:
am i an idiot?? for singing
Its a piss take sheebo as i presume you was near to me and i was swearing a lot aswell,so no need to worry as its a free country and we can do as we please although may get ejected.

If you get ejected its no big deal and don't change your ways for anyone.:clap2: :drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
fatboy said:
The stewards were entitled to have a word with him because he did break the rules.

But the rules are never going to be stuck to throughout a whole game. People will stand up. I don't think Sheebo was with us when the entire block got a letter about being allowed to stand during times of high excitement.

Perhaps if the whole of the singing section made a bit more effort to make an atmosphere at games then Sheebo wouldn't look like such an odd one out for trying to start a song.

I stood up for much of the game. I also started a song off (Brighton Aces) with Ned's help. I didn't swear though.

Am I a hooligan? :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here