Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forty Notes night at Concorde 2 - *** TONIGHT ***

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The Large One said:
Buy the ticket now, and you won't have to worry about paying the extra quid on the door. I've got 50 in my pocket now...

Better still, if anyone wants to find me during their lunch break (I work in the middle of Brighton), pay me by cheque, and I promise not to pay it in until the New Year.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I would love to buy one now. Slight problem though. I live in Southampton.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
NOTE TO ALL:

I sit in Block D, Row S Seat 100 (for those who want to single me out for abuse). I will be at the Port Vale game. If anyone wants a ticket from me that night, PM me, and we can make arrangements to meet up.

(Bloody hell, this is more like Harry Palmer meets Stan Flashman)

If you have a chequebook, I will take your cheque made payable to 'Forty Notes Fund', and I will not pay it in until the New Year. That way, you can have a few more bits of bunce to get wankered. (shurely - to buy your nearest and dearest a decent instead of crap present...)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
OK - I can also officially (don't I sound full of myself) that we are holding a raffle on Sunday night at The Concorde.

Prizes on offer: Signed Albion football, signed Albion shirt (both signed by the entire playing squad), load of goodies from Skint (they haven't decided what yet, but it will be a decent collection). Plus some other stuff we haven't stolen yet.

A fair amount of the Albion playing and admin staff will be there, if you want to buy - say- Mark McGhee a drink. He said he is interested in coming...

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Yeah, I am WELL looking forward to it.

You having a few beers before hand Chappers ??

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I hoping to go with a couple of mates have not got tickets will it be alright paying on the door still??

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Send TLO a cheque and the tickets will be on the door for you:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here