berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
f*** the forty note fund.

£1.5 million for Zamora.
£230,000 for Coppell.

Where has that money gone ?

Dick tight keeps putting the season tickets up season after season but never puts any money into the playing side.

You can stick the forty note fund up you're anal passage. Dick tight has enough of our money as it is, It's about time he dug deep into those pockets of his instead of relying on us poor fans.

:tosser:
Spot on farang:smokin:
People just don't understand that money we recieve dissapears into thin air.:flameboun

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Money disappearing into thin air?

Do you know something about missing or unaccounted for money? Are you on to a big story? I am glad you are not my accountant Berkshire.

Just because we received a couple of windfalls (nowhere near the £1.73m mentioned above) hardly makes the Albion minted. It costs about £30,000 per match to use Withdean. That's £700,000 per season. And that's assuming we don't have any home cupo matches, and before player salaries, admin costs, travel costs office rent etc.

The club is running at a constant loss, and only survives because the value of its assets is higher than its overheads. When that balance is reversed, we are then considered insolvent, and proceedings are taken to wind the club up.

I personally am delighted to help the club I support in any way I can - and if that means organising a piss up in order that we can have another player for an extra month's loan, I am certainly not going to stick it up my arse.

Every penny in the Albion's coffers is accounted for, and has certainly not vanished into thin air. Those windfalls merely assisted in stablising the club. It will all be there when the club publishes its accounts.

If you don't believe me, ask Martin Perry, and if you don't believe him or the accounts, what are you doing making these statements in the first place? You have already made up your mind that someone at the club is profiteering, and that a black hole in the accounts exists. I can only believe you have a paranoid personality disorder which means you do not trust anybody.

Of course, if this is all about the line up at the gig night, then I have missed the point of your argument, and I will bend over backwards to ensure that Showaddywaddy put on a stellar performance that night.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Addendum to PRESS RELEASE

The Forty Notes fund is delighted to announce that Lucky Jim, signed to the Skint Records label, have that they will be playing on Dec 21.

Also, Steve North, star of ITV's London's Burning and the stage presentation of 'Fever Pitch' will be spinning the old ska, pink and New Wave tunes at the decks in the bar.

ENDS

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
So you telling me that if we didn't sell zamora we would be an extra million in debt mmmmm?
Didn't someone also say that we need 3000 fans at home to break even?

I gather by your statements that this money coming into the club via sales of players and compensation has gone to balance the books,so in that case you are saying that every season we have been at the withdean we are losing money mmm.

Dicks doing a great job then mmmmmm!!!!!???

Im entitled to my say and you obviously don't like it,but my view is my view wether its right or wrong in your book.
There was me thinking we was a stabled club mmmm say no more!!!!:blush:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
berkshire seagull said:
So you telling me that if we didn't sell zamora we would be an extra million in debt mmmmm?
Didn't someone also say that we need 3000 fans at home to break even?

I gather by your statements that this money coming into the club via sales of players and compensation has gone to balance the books,so in that case you are saying that every season we have been at the withdean we are losing money mmm.

Dicks doing a great job then mmmmmm!!!!!???

Im entitled to my say and you obviously don't like it,but my view is my view wether its right or wrong in your book.
There was me thinking we was a stabled club mmmm say no more!!!!:blush:

Don't take any notice of the Large One Berkshire as in his eyes Dick Tight can't do anything wrong.

Large one = :tosser: Berkshire = :thumbsup:

Gouranga :smokin:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't fault the sentiments behind the gig in any way. But can the organisers please refrain from getting all bitter and twisted in a Zamora Singers stylee if only about six people turn up seeing as how it's only four days before Christmas and most brains on here will be well pickled by then and the chances of a mass turn-out look neglibible. Sorry, but there's never anything going on in January. Maybe might have been a wee bit to wiser to hold it then aye? Hope I'm wrong & it's a blinding success tho. Good luck :clap:

Last edited:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
David Van Day has just rung me up to offer his services on the night, not only on stage but he also cooks up a mean Cheeseburger.
Just Leo Sayer to go and it'll be bigger than Woodstock!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Harty said:
David Van Day has just rung me up to offer his services on the night, not only on stage but he also cooks up a mean Cheeseburger.
Just Leo Sayer to go and it'll be bigger than Woodstock!

Will Teresa be there too ? As I'm sure she would appreciate some loving 'Albion Real Supporters' style.
I might even present her with an 'Albion Real Supporters' t-shirt so she can join the Knight Out protests.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
berkshire seagull said:
Why do people get slated because they say knight is not there god.:lolol:
People get slated not so much because they are anti-Knight, but because of the constant flow of drivel and innuendo from people like you, that Knight is basically bleeding the club dry, hoarding all the money away for himself and ripping us all off in the process. Then when they are challenged for a bit of EVIDENCE to back up their views, they simply fall back on more abuse and more accusations and more assumptions based on absolutely nothing other than their own negative attitudes towards the club.

Berkshire, you seem to be under the impression that we are somehow in a position to throw hundreds of thousands of pounds at the squad, just because we have sold Zamora and got a couple of hundred grand in for Coppell. This despite the fact that we only get 6,500 in to the ground, have to operate under the crippling overheads Ecovert incur for running that athletics track, and have had to stump up about £2 million on the Falmer application and Enquiry. How many other clubs in the lower leagues are having to cope with that ? And how many other clubs in our league are splashing cash around on their squads ? You need to wake up to the real world Berkshire, cos the idea that we can cover all this AND spend out more on the squad is absolutely laughable. We're bloody lucky to have got Leon Knight in this season, but you conveniently omit the signing of Knight from all your criticisms, don't you.

And as for having a pop at The Big One - at least he's actually got off his arse and is doing something productive to help the club, instead of just sitting behind his keyboard and slagging off all-and-sundry. Any old twat can do that, as you are consistantly proving. You should be feckin ashamed of yerselves Farang and Berskhire - if you can't afford to contribute to the 40 note fund then fair enough. Even if you disagree with it, you're entitled to your opinion. But coming on here and dissing the whole thing ? You're a fecking DISGRACE. I bet you wen't sitting on your hands in silence last season when Rougier popped a couple of goals in for us, or when Beasant pulled off a couple of blinding saves. YOUR TEAM benefitted from the Albion fans digging into their pockets and helping bring about those loan signings, so you have absolutely NO RIGHT to criticise Albion fans who are trying to help the clubs finances.

No doubt you'll reply with the same tedious anti-everything claptrap and a few "mmmmmm"'s thrown in for good measure. Well thats great Berkshire, keep up the good work eh ?

Twat.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:

Berkshire, you seem to be under the impression that we are somehow in a position to throw hundreds of thousands of pounds at the squad, just because we have sold Zamora and got a couple of hundred grand in for Coppell. This despite the fact that we only get 6,500 in to the ground, have to operate under the crippling overheads Ecovert incur for running that athletics track, and have had to stump up about £2 million on the Falmer application and Enquiry. How many other clubs in the lower leagues are having to cope with that ? And how many other clubs in our league are splashing cash around on their squads ? You need to wake up to the real world Berkshire, cos the idea that we can cover all this AND spend out more on the squad is absolutely laughable. We're bloody lucky to have got Leon Knight in this season, but you conveniently omit the signing of Knight from all your criticisms, don't you.

Abso-bloody-exactly.

The sooner people get this into their heads the better.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Easy 10 said:
People get slated not so much because they are anti-Knight, but because of the constant flow of drivel and innuendo from people like you, that Knight is basically bleeding the club dry, hoarding all the money away for himself and ripping us all off in the process. Then when they are challenged for a bit of EVIDENCE to back up their views, they simply fall back on more abuse and more accusations and more assumptions based on absolutely nothing other than their own negative attitudes towards the club.

And as for having a pop at The Big One - at least he's actually got off his arse and is doing something productive to help the club, instead of just sitting behind his keyboard and slagging off all-and-sundry. Any old twat can do that, as you are consistantly proving. You should be feckin ashamed of yerselves Farang and Berskhire - if you can't afford to contribute to the 40 note fund then fair enough. Even if you disagree with it, you're entitled to your opinion. But coming on here and dissing the whole thing ? You're a fecking DISGRACE. I bet you wen't sitting on your hands in silence last season when Rougier popped a couple of goals in for us, or when Beasant pulled off a couple of blinding saves. YOUR TEAM benefitted from the Albion fans digging into their pockets and helping bring about those loan signings, so you have absolutely NO RIGHT to criticise Albion fans who are trying to help the clubs finances.

No doubt you'll reply with the same tedious anti-everything claptrap and a few "mmmmmm"'s thrown in for good measure. Well thats great Berkshire, keep up the good work eh ?

Twat.
Yeah and stop boring me you miss fit as you and the rest think you no fu-cking everything.

Guess what you don't no everything and never will,so get a grip as sometimes you can't exspect everything from the fans.

So fu-ck off and get a life muppet:salute: :salute:

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Are you 12 Berkshire?
You can't give anything positive back can you?
The lads organising this event are doing it for a good reason and it will be a success bringing in some money for players that we need this season. And all you can do is sit there and whine on about Dick Tight.....

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Berkshire was stating in another thread about attracting lots of small investors. I think you will find this is where the Forty Notes Fund comes in...

How can anyone be a twat if they help fund the club? Isn't buying a match ticket or a replica shirt helpng to fund the club?

As for Lucky Boy Farang, he is just plain abusive, as he will no doubt prove when replying to this notice.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Easy 10 said:
And as for having a pop at The Big One - at least he's actually got off his arse and is doing something productive to help the club, instead of just sitting behind his keyboard and slagging off all-and-sundry.

Quite right. If you don't want to go, simply don't go. If people want to organise a night out where they can have a good time with the money going to the Albion then that should be welcomed by all supporters.

Well done to the large one and all the others that are involved.

As my mother told me, if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Stoaty Ferret said:
Are you 12 Berkshire?
You can't give anything positive back can you?
The lads organising this event are doing it for a good reason and it will be a success bringing in some money for players that we need this season. And all you can do is sit there and whine on about Dick Tight.....
Shut it muppet you haven't a clue like the rest.
Yet another twat who is one of those know all people :lolol: you get em everywhere.:salute:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
Berkshire was stating in another thread about attracting lots of small investors. I think you will find this is where the Forty Notes Fund comes in...

How can anyone be a twat if they help fund the club? Isn't buying a match ticket or a replica shirt helpng to fund the club?

As for Lucky Boy Farang, he is just plain abusive, as he will no doubt prove when replying to this notice.
Rrrrrrr i see yet more money for the fans to fork on top of everything else:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here