Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster "thrown" off team bus...

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
7 subs. so if he isnt in the squad, why would he be on the team coach? ???

Because you don't just turn up with a bare 18 - you always have one or two extra players in the matchday squad in case someone is taken ill or gets injured in the warm up.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Because you don't just turn up with a bare 18 - you always have one or two extra players in the matchday squad in case someone is taken ill or gets injured in the warm up.

Not neccesarily true - particularly if your game is not far away.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
From Poyets post match interview, it does sound like they have had a bit of a bust up.

How on earth can you say that? That's the sort of comment that really winds people up. You have NO IDEA what happened between the two.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Just out of intrest why does arguing with the officials all the time, diving (which has been described on here as cheating) and bad mouthing his teammates and manager make him any more of a model professional than John Terry?

Just out of interest when have you heard him 'bad mouth' his teammates and/or manager? He may be guilty of a few things at the moment but certainly not that.

As for going to ground easily and berating referees - yeah, clearly he's on a par with Terry's antics.

FFS....

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Do we get discount based on how many people *end* a trip on a coach? We do seem to have a bit of a reputation for lots of players getting on a coach and then not quite as many getting off at the final destination...

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Not neccesarily true - particularly if your game is not far away.

So if someone got injured in the warm up we'd be able to get them up to London from Brighton in time for kick-off then:glare:

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
After double checking obviously as you have stated above there were 7 subs. So what I can gather so far is that Forster has turned up, as he was in the original squad on Thursday, found out he is not in the squad and has been replaced by Hart which is where the "thrown" off story has come from.

Obviously this isn't certain however this seems the wrong way to go about things.

Well if it's not certain, how can you then say it's the 'wrong way to go about things'?

Thanks for the clarification on you 'double checking' though. I look forward to what else you can deduce from your 'gathering' of the evidence.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Just out of interest when have you heard him 'bad mouth' his teammates and/or manager? He may be guilty of a few things at the moment but certainly not that.

As for going to ground easily and berating referees - yeah, clearly he's on a par with Terry's antics.

FFS....

When did I say it was on a par??

Ive heard from a few dffrent sources that Forster lets his opinions on players and managers known around the place, people on here have said that he had a fair amount to do with the sacking of ceratain managers!

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
So if someone got injured in the warm up we'd be able to get them up to London from Brighton in time for kick-off then:glare:

No I didn't mean you would actually ferry an extra body up at the last minute. For a game where no overnight stay is required, you wouldn't normally take more than needed.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
When did I say it was on a par??

Ive heard from a few dffrent sources that Forster lets his opinions on players and managers known around the place, people on here have said that he had a fair amount to do with the sacking of ceratain managers!

Oh ok, you didn't say 'on a par'. You did however ask how it makes him 'any more of a model professional than John Terry?' Pretty similar I think.

So what if your 'sources' say he gives his opinions on players and managers? He doesn't do it in public does he?

And by the way, people on here say a lot of things fella.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here