Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster at Brentford

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
not true

and is the Glen Murray we tried to offload to Charlton fact

where does that come from, seeing as how Charlton are skint and very much doubt we would have to tried to flog our top striker to a promotion rival

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I hope doesnt be a prick if he does score against us. He needs to realise how much the fans have been behind him but he shouldnt have no reason to celebrate like a twat.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I hope doesnt be a prick if he does score against us. He needs to realise how much the fans have been behind him but he shouldnt have no reason to celebrate like a twat.

He will be a prick. It's what he does

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
:lolol:
He'll be doing cartwheels if he scores against us. Remember how he celebrated against Swindon last season? And the year he hit 2 in the 2-0 there? He wound them right up, and he would do the same to us.

Amazing that he scored against WOKING, though. Clearly, he's not a dead cat who needs to buried in the garden...

lf us Brighton fans who have supported him through thick and thin mean as much to him as he says we do, l would hope he wouldnt celebrate at all, apart from the odd handshake, and that he would run back to the centre circle ready for the re-start.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought excessively celebrating a goal was a "natural instinct"? It's what so many commentators say whenever a player gets a yellow card for overzealous celebrations...

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I think Murray and Barnes are both better stikers than Forster. The proof is that they are playing for the mighty BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION and Forster is playing for the woeful Brentford.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If he scores against us I hope he does a Nathan Jones and goes completely over the top, much more fun than running back to the centre circle all po faced.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I'm convinced letting Nicky go is the biggest f*** up Poyet will make during his tenure with us. We wont get better than him this season, Fact.

i always thought that mistakes (of which letting fozzie go was not one) is how we learn. fact

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How can it have been a mistake to let Forster go? Did our form suffer, did we go on a losing run, did we slide down the table? No exactly the opposite, so how can it be called a mistake. You may not have liked it but that's not the same thing.

I think Gus might like that logic :lolol:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I'm convinced letting Nicky go is the biggest f*** up Poyet will make during his tenure with us. We wont get better than him this season, Fact.

What a load of bollox.
Our form improved since Forster f***ed off. FACT.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
What a load of bollox.
Our form improved since Forster f***ed off. FACT.

???

You can't just base it on the fact as soon as Forster left we started playing good because that isn't right. I think we still could of done with one more year with Forster but hopefully Gus can actually bring a decent striker in.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
???

You can't just base it on the fact as soon as Forster left we started playing good because that isn't right. I think we still could of done with one more year with Forster but hopefully Gus can actually bring a decent striker in.

I NEVER said that.
I'm just saying people can't say it was such a bad decsion letting Forster go when we actually improved when he had gone:shrug:

Last edited:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I NEVER said that.
I'm just saying people can't say it was such a bad decsion letting Forster go when we actually improved when he had gone:shrug:

You implied it. You said as soon as Forster left we started playing good. What is your point?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
You implied it. You said as soon as Forster left we started playing good. What is your point?

Maybe Forster had an adverse effect on the team as a whole, something that an improvement in results *could* show. Team dynamics and all that.
It's certainly a valid point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here