Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster and Murray

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I presume Thomson is still out, if he is around then yeah I would have him instead of Fraser.

Thats said I think it would interesting to put Fraser on with Savage tomorrow night - I think he would really learn from someone like Savage.

I think Fraser will learn from him but would you risk it in our chance for a Wembley final?

I know Anyinsah shouldn't have even been on the bench Saturday as he was very ill from the virus but we are already looking quite thin due to injury/illness. We need to get at least one of the loans signed permanately.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I think Fraser will learn from him but would you risk it in our chance for a Wembley final?

I know Anyinsah shouldn't have even been on the bench Saturday as he was very ill from the virus but we are already looking quite thin due to injury/illness. We need to get at least one of the loans signed permanately.

Yeah I think I probably would, he cant be worse than Virgo has been in CM. With Savage just cleaning up in front of the back four I think its an ideal chance to give him a go.

You're right we certainly need to get one of these loans permanent (Richards and Thornton for me if I had the choice of two)

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Didn't get to see much of Thornton so i will say Richards and Anyinsah.

Agree Virgo played by far his best football since he has been back when he was at CM so maybe it is time to trust in Fraser as he has shown the ability at times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here