Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster and Murray

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
That is the EXACT opposite f what I think about Forster, I am trying to see where youre coming from, but I honestly cant. We agree on most things Albion, but not this time.

My only thing I hold against Forster is his diving, winds me up.

Exactly, the diving is terrible, it's constant cheating, along with that he whinges and moans at EVERYTHING even if he has done wrong. In that way I don't think he's a very good example. My point was I'd be more disapointed if Murray was out rather than Forster.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
No put Virgo at centre back and make him captain.

We have a decent chance of progressing in the league cup so this isn't that important.

Another great chance to see whether Robinson can cut it up front instead of the wing and a chance for Fraser, El-Abd to stake a claim.

Kuipers

Whing El-Abd Virgo (c) Richards

Cox Fraser Savage Livermore Mcleod

Robinson

Give Savage 60 mins...

Then we have hopefully Murray, Forster, Thomson and Elphick coming back in fresh for the huge game against Leeds.

Last edited:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Agree with Snoobs what the hell are people talking about. Forster is our most experienced player and is the first player I'd want to see on the team sheet.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
says nothing about murrary missing the leeds game and also another loan player could be brought in.We missed out on fleetwood to cheltnham

Totally agree with you there, fleetwood would have been good. Obviously many good strikers to be had, kandol would have been good back up, as would liam dickinson, leon constantine and many others.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
No thanks - has had his chance (over 120 games). Not ever going to be consistent enough for league 1 im afraid.
100 of those have been for 20 odd minutes though
and the other 20 stuck out on the wing

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
100 of those have been for 20 odd minutes though
and the other 20 stuck out on the wing

Not really, he has started pretty much half of those games (59). He started a lot of the games at the start of his career as a CF. A return of 13 goals from a 120 odd games is an awful return. Not good enough.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
im with johnny byrne on this one im afraid,jake has something to offer he is 21 he might have been around the 1st team scene for a long time but he is still a youngster
agree with mendoza on here most of the time but not on this one

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wouldnt expect Gatting to be considered as I am sure i read that MA has told him he can find another club.

I would give El Abd a game at centre back as I do not think that Hawkins is fit, or at least he doesnt appear to be, and play Virgo up front with Ayinsah, although I am not a great advocate of Virgo playing anywhere other than in the defence.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My impression is that Muzza and Fozzy will both have late fitness tests which will keep Leeds guessing. If both are out we are f***ed unless we get a loan player in or AV and Anyinsah play up front.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Joe Gatting and Jake Robinson leading the line on Saturday.

:thud::thud::thud::thud:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
It will be Harty and Virgo i reckon. Would rather see Anyinsah and Thornton though.

Think it would be a waste of Thornton to be honest, more than likley would be bullied off the ball by the two Leeds CBs. Need Virgo up there to hold the ball up and bring Anyinsah into play. Thornton was top quality at RW on Sat and think it would be good idea to leave him there.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Think it would be a waste of Thornton to be honest, more than likley would be bullied off the ball by the two Leeds CBs. Need Virgo up there to hold the ball up and bring Anyinsah into play. Thornton was top quality at RW on Sat and think it would be good idea to leave him there.

Do we go 4-3-3 then and have all 3 up there with El-Abd and Livermore plus whoever is fit in the midfield?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Well, it was bound to happen some time. The squad always looked short of at least one striker and we're about to pay the penalty.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Do we go 4-3-3 then and have all 3 up there with El-Abd and Livermore plus whoever is fit in the midfield?

I'd probably go with 4-4-2, I think 4-3-3 away at Leeds is probably asking for trouble!

Back 5 picks itself if Murray and Forster aren't fit - then Livermore - Fraser - Savage - Thornton - Virgo and Anyinsah up top.

If either Murray or Forster is fit then put Livermore in the middle, Anyinsah on the left and Fraser on the bench.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
No Thompson if he is fit instead of Fraser???

I presume Thomson is still out, if he is around then yeah I would have him instead of Fraser.

Thats said I think it would interesting to put Fraser on with Savage tomorrow night - I think he would really learn from someone like Savage.

Yoda

English & European
I wouldnt expect Gatting to be considered as I am sure i read that MA has told him he can find another club.

Your correct there but it might be an idea to give him a run out in a nothing cup game for him to try and put himself in the shop window. You never know, it might work in our favour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here