Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster and Murray

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Because he isnt good enough?? Hence Jonny Dixon has hardly played, Gatting not featured at all, and we have tried anyone and everyone else there instead of Robinson

What about the promise Jake had a few years ago - he seems to have just totally lost confidence. This is a chance for him.

Form is temporary class is permanent

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
What about the promise Jake had a few years ago - he seems to have just totally lost confidence. This is a chance for him.

Form is temporary class is permanent

he cannot have been out of form for 5 years though, surely??
As you said it was a few years ago, and the sad fact is that he hasnt kicked on like we all hoped he would. We all wanted him too but 17 goals in 130 games isnt a good return, though I guess most of them would have been on the wing.

Youre right though, his biggest problem is that he doesnt believe in his own ability!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Understood. However it says they are doubts for the LEEDS game. .

Indeed. And if they were 'doubtful' for the Leeds game, that would make their injuries tomorrow night seem all the more plausible, wouldn't it.

I think they might 'pull through'.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Not too bothered about our captain, one of the most experienced and one of our best players?

Fool

Yes he may be our captain, but somebody else can fill that role, as I said in another thread I don't like him as captain he's not a good example. He may be experienced but in many games he goes missing and isn't very influential.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Yes he may be our captain, but somebody else can fill that role, as I said in another thread I don't like him as captain he's not a good example. He may be experienced but in many games he goes missing and isn't very influential.

I can't believe what I'm reading. This is a joke right?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

That is the EXACT opposite f what I think about Forster, I am trying to see where youre coming from, but I honestly cant. We agree on most things Albion, but not this time.

My only thing I hold against Forster is his diving, winds me up.

Yoda

English & European
he cannot have been out of form for 5 years though, surely??
As you said it was a few years ago, and the sad fact is that he hasnt kicked on like we all hoped he would. We all wanted him too but 17 goals in 130 games isnt a good return, though I guess most of them would have been on the wing.

Youre right though, his biggest problem is that he doesnt believe in his own ability!

To be precise 21 goals in 74 starts and 65 substitute apperances. :down:

As long as whoever does play up front does the job their asked to do we can't have to many complaints. :p

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Both injured and will miss Orient and Leeds!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I reckon its unlikely they will miss the Leeds game, its probably just to keep Leeds guessing.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
says nothing about murrary missing the leeds game and also another loan player could be brought in.We missed out on fleetwood to cheltnham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here