Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gee-gee formula 1

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Is there a thead going.

Looks like its going to be a Wet race storm seems to be coming in.

Button be praying for a wet race i think his great in the wet

I think Hamilton and Button are equally good in the wet. Button is a better judge of what tire to be on.

I usually look forward to a wet GP, not when its Hamilton and Button in 1/2 though.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Back racing again, although behind the safety car.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Safety car off this lap

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
F1 is so corrupt Perez would have won that but Sauber were so scared of upsetting their engine supplier they in effect told the driver not to pass Alonso and a corner later he went off losing 5 seconds.

D

Deleted member 18477

F1 is so corrupt Perez would have won that but Sauber were so scared of upsetting their engine supplier they in effect told the driver not to pass Alonso and a corner later he went off losing 5 seconds.

he should have told them to f*** off as he was about to win his first race and maybe his only race ever!

frustrating race to say the least. if you're on pole and it rains before the race starts more often than not your race gets f***ed up. feel sorry for hamilton, he didnt do a lot wrong today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
McLaren are a f***ing shambles of a team in every department and do not deserve either of the drivers they have.

I'm hoping Lewis will tell them to f*** off after this season.

Fred Karnos army. Head should roll in Mclaren. They are f***ing up the drivers chances EVERY race with their incompetence. I will be surprised if Hamilton doesn't seriously consider a team switch.

Pole to last is an excessive punishment on the driver IMO. The team should have a load of constructors points docked rather than penalising the driver so harshly. Gutted for Hamilton, he was majestic today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here