Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Formula 1 : Who Do You Think Will Win The 2010 Title?

WINNER

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Alonso didn't blame anyone in his interview and was quite magnanimous but don't let that get in the way of making up shit about him because he was seen shaking his fist at Petrov after the race.

Gutted Vettell won but he has had by far the best car advantage in the last 5 years/possibly ever so not unexpected. Hoping MClaren and Ferrari can get back in front of Red Bull next year

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Well done Vettel the most consistant driver all season collected the benefits of the new points system.
And a big well done to Adrian Newey another championship winning car.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
3 people were correct

The first time Vettel led the championship was today

Lucky I popped a couple of quid on him too! :)

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
3 people were correct

The first time Vettel led the championship was today

I was one of them! as #42 shows I thought Vettel would be the champion all along, I was just a little imaginative in how Lewis would ruing Alonso's day but thanks to Petrov he didn't have to

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Alonso didn't blame anyone in his interview and was quite magnanimous but don't let that get in the way of making up shit about him because he was seen shaking his fist at Petrov after the race.

Gutted Vettell won but he has had by far the best car advantage in the last 5 years/possibly ever so not unexpected. Hoping MClaren and Ferrari can get back in front of Red Bull next year

What do you have against Red Bull/Vettell so much? And seriously, making up shit because he was shaking his fist at him? Quite clearly nobodys making shit up, we all saw it!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cracking reaction from Vettel in the car finding out he'd won the Championship. He sounded like a girl, and a very camp one at that...

Vettel a worthy winner, Christian Horner a top man. And a very special thanks to Mikhail Gorbachev for bringing down the Iron Curtain, thus making it possible for Petrov and Kubica to keep out Alonso.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What do you have against Red Bull/Vettell so much? And seriously, making up shit because he was shaking his fist at him? Quite clearly nobodys making shit up, we all saw it!

So although Alonso praised the way Petrov drove after the race and at no stage blamed anybody, you know better because he shook a fist? OK

The only thing I have against Red Bull is that they were twice the car of every other car on the grid and should have had the title wrapped up months ago. I was hoping for a final slip up as I don't like what I see as Vettel's arrogance, is that OK with you?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
So although Alonso praised the way Petrov drove after the race and at no stage blamed anybody, you know better because he shook a fist? OK

The only thing I have against Red Bull is that they were twice the car of every other car on the grid and should have had the title wrapped up months ago. I was hoping for a final slip up as I don't like what I see as Vettel's arrogance, is that OK with you?

eh? Alonso was quite clearly remonstrating at Petrov on the slow down lap, so much that Petrov did the "dummy swerve" into him to tell him to f*** Off! I think Alonso was frustrated with his teams decision and needed to vent his anger straight away and in the heat of the moment blamed Petrov for holding him up....then when he calmed down abit he realised he made a mistake and that Petrov was not to blame for his missed world championship.....innit!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
eh? Alonso was quite clearly remonstrating at Petrov on the slow down lap, so much that Petrov did the "dummy swerve" into him to tell him to f*** Off! I think Alonso was frustrated with his teams decision and needed to vent his anger straight away and in the heat of the moment blamed Petrov for holding him up....then when he calmed down abit he realised he made a mistake and that Petrov was not to blame for his missed world championship.....innit!

Not quite the "blaming" him as suggested earlier then..just a bit of frustration. Alonso is not the anti christ, just arguably the best driver on the circuit and Brits LOVE to hate him. I'd prefer to hate Vettell :lolol:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Who would have won if they had still used the old points system ?
Irrelevant I suppose but still interested, and any F1 mathematicians ?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
How will Lewis cheer himself up?

Hmmmmmm.....

nicole-scherzinger-naked_396x450.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here