Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Formula 1 : Who Do You Think Will Win The 2010 Title?

WINNER

• Total voters

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Vettel to win the championship...

Hamilton to be leading the race with Vettel behind him followed by Webber, Button and Alonso in 5th

Hamilton who has worked out that Alonso would win the championship in this situation lets Vettel passed and aloows him to take the race win and the championship on count backs

Hamilton then stands grinningly on the podium knowing he has wrecked Ferrari's dreams of the title and more importnatly gets another one over Alono

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by

Hamilton to be leading the race with Vettel behind him followed by Webber, Button and Alonso in 5th

Hamilton who has worked out that Alonso would win the championship in this situation lets Vettel passed and aloows him to take the race win and the championship on count backs

Hamilton then stands grinningly on the podium knowing he has wrecked Ferrari's dreams of the title and more importnatly gets another one over Alono

That would be just about the funniest sporting event ever!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I would love it, just love it, if Hamilton let someone past him to cost Alonso the title! Can't see it happening but would be hilarious! :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would love it, just love it, if Hamilton let someone past him to cost Alonso the title! Can't see it happening but would be hilarious! :D

Not if it was Vettell, that would be a nightmare. The guys annoying enough as a challenger who keeps f***ing up. Can you imagine how unbearable he would be if he actually won?

Contrary to what you want, it seems Alonso may actually be helped win by Hamilton

BBC Sport - F1 - Fernando Alonso back Lewis Hamilton for Abu Dhabi pole

Sep 1, 2010
My Bro is out there as a VIP guest of Lotus........the lucky bastard. He is just off to qualifying now. Linkin Park are playing at a gig this eve and it's Prince tomorrow. :annoyed: Damn!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

Due to Webber's inability to be ahead of Alonso I may have to tweak my prediction to Hamilton decides to ram into Alonso knocking both of them out of the race, Button then let's Webber past in a gentlemanly manner and we have the race of the season between the two Red Bull drivers.

Webber then see's an opportunity to get past Vettel which requires him to squash his team mate against the wall in what ends up being his last race for Red Bull

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
SEBASTIAN VETTEL WINS THE ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX
SEBASTIAN VETTEL WINS THE WORLD DRIVERS' TITLE

Wow!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Alonso is a bad loser, blaming Petrov for not getting out of his way.
Why the f*** should he? It was up to you to get past him, ****

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
yeah but they dont face DEATH at 200mph every other weekend do they :thumbsup:

Oooh, I don't know.

Have you seen some of these stupid Premier League players drive?

[yt]W7fwAgQyo08[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here