Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

for those of you who know Laura (BAG)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Thanks all again!!

spent 7 hours at the worthing a &e last night. it appears ive also broken my collarbone!! theres a lovely crack in it!!! Another 5mg of morphine in yesterday!! The doctor said that ive had a "serious dislocation" and ive ripped all my ligaments, muscles, and most of the rest!! I've also done some nerve damage - meaning ive got pins and needles ALL THE TIME. The doc reckoned it'd be 2 MONTHS at least before it's right again - and ive been signed off for 2 weeks.

I'm in so much pain at the moment though :(

Feeling v ++ sorry for myself at the mo!!!

How can you do all that, falling off one of these?

gallery%5CCentres%5Cliverpool%5Ccroxtethponynov05.jpg

They're only 3 feet high....

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
But what would she rather have? A dislocated shoulder or a baby?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Let's get this into perspective. BAG has been flat on her back, ripped off her tits on morphine, and we are all saying how SORRY we are for her? She will also get some industrial strength painkillers for a while, just to get her through the next three weeks - bugger me, that's a sad old situation to be in!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Sorry Laura, having nipped up north Thurs/Fri for a family wedding, I missed the update.
It's a bit scandalous that the original A&E assessment didn't pick up on the full extent of your injuries but hopefully now you have turned the corner and starting on the road to recovery.
Get well soon.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Damned horses, how can anything stuffed with straw be so hard?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Thanks all again!!

spent 7 hours at the worthing a &e last night. it appears ive also broken my collarbone!! theres a lovely crack in it!!! Another 5mg of morphine in yesterday!! The doctor said that ive had a "serious dislocation" and ive ripped all my ligaments, muscles, and most of the rest!! I've also done some nerve damage - meaning ive got pins and needles ALL THE TIME. The doc reckoned it'd be 2 MONTHS at least before it's right again - and ive been signed off for 2 weeks.

I'm in so much pain at the moment though :(

Feeling v ++ sorry for myself at the mo!!!

Blimey Laura. That sucks, feel better soon.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
had exactly the same injury, chipped collar bone and dislocated shoulder sustained whilst unlocking my bike. falling over the top of it whilst drunk so didnt feel the pain. Then rode the thing 4 miles home fairly unaware how bad it was

it was indeed very very painful the next morning and month. took about a month of physio and ultrasound treatment to get it better, so hopefully 2 months is worst case for you

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Didn't want to hijack onto Hitony's thread, but how are you feeling now Laura?

Francesca took sympathy with you and fell from her pony and has cracked a few ribs and broken her thumb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here