Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

for those of you who know Laura (BAG)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
...Also, when you start such a high-level sport, begin with the lower rungs, climb onto the back of a badger or an opiated unaroused bulldog and off you trot, your prodding spurs made of perhaps a waxy solid rather than those sharpened wheels of steely dread pushers and torturers used in days of yore.

MB... you have the unerring ability to make me smile :)

Laura... if you do take MB's advice, can I suggest you avoid honey badgers as they are known to be rather fierce :)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Get well soon Laura.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ooff, that sounds painful.
Maybe now you will be like Martin Riggs in Lethal Weapon, where you can pop your shoulder in and out at will. That could prove to be very handy if you are ever in a situation where you are being held hostage, and have been bound tightly to a chair and gagged. Once the evil henchmen have left the room, you could tip yourself over, land heavily on your shoulder, popping it out of the joint so your upper torso goes all floppy. The ropes are loosened, you can work your way free, pop it back in, find another horse, ride off into the sunset and be back in your dorm in time for tea and Neighbours.

Get well soon first though :thumbsup:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Some of you may or not know i have two horses.....and spent all of tuesday night talking to laura about horses and telling her it would be fine.....OOPS!!!!!

Remember what i said Laura....When you come off you have to get straight back on.Obviously you cant right now,but make sure you keep up the riding when your fit again.

Hope you get well soon!!!!!!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Oh Laura! I hope you aren't feeling too sore today.

And like Junior says, pick yourself up and get back on as soon as you are able to. What an unfortunate welcome to the world of horse riding.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
She falls off her high horse enough on here I would have thought she would have been used to it by now!!

Oh well, get well soon anyway.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Oh Laura! I hope you aren't feeling too sore today.

And like Junior says, pick yourself up and get back on as soon as you are able to. What an unfortunate welcome to the world of horse riding.

Lets just say i'd be very happy to go back to hosp and have some morphine again!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What about the horse though?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here