Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For the MONGS amongst you moaning at Murray

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
FACT - he was having lunch at Withdean at 1.30, on the understanding that he wasn't playing because he wasn't fit.

To slate him is ridiculous - slate ADAMS for making him play half an hour when he AND the physio's knew he wasn't fit enough.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The act of a desperate Man.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
So why doesn't Adams come out and take the bullet for such a STUPID decision then!?

The fans can only go on what they see in front of them, and what we all saw was Murray giving up and looking like he couldn't give a toss.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
FACT - he was having lunch at Withdean at 1.30, on the understanding that he wasn't playing because he wasn't fit.

To slate him is ridiculous - slate ADAMS for making him play half an hour when he AND the physio's knew he wasn't fit enough.

Sorry, some of us don't know the exact whereabouts of Glenn 24/7, and therefore had to trust the coaching staff when they thought he was fit enough to play.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Still doesn't excuse him for not chasing back. He was warming up fine before he came on and running fine before the incident. He gave up the chase. He had passed the fitness test and was ready to play a short part of the game.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Still doesn't excuse him for not chasing back. He was warming up fine before he came on and running fine before the incident. He gave up the chase. He had passed the fitness test and was ready to play a short part of the game.

Warming up and running for real in the match are two different things, ffs.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Oh what's the point? Some of you spacks will do ANYTHING to slate our best player, even when he's done nothing wrong, yet you'll praise pricks like Fraser because they "try hard" despite contributing precisely f*** all other than a couple of backward passes.

Idiots.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Oh what's the point? Some of you spacks will do ANYTHING to slate our best player, even when he's done nothing wrong, yet you'll praise pricks like Fraser because they "try hard" despite contributing precisely f*** all other than a couple of backward passes.

Idiots.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Read what I said; "he was running fine before the incident" that means he was running around on the pitch with no problems.

Don't get me wrong Murray is our most valuable assest, but what he did was wrong today.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Ha! I'm one one of Murray's biggest fans and often defend him on here. Well done on that one WW.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Idiots.

That's rich coming from the bloke who slates players more than any other on here. I sometimes think you really enjoy it when we lose.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't actually recall Murray's so-called role in Leeds second goal. Maybe he didn't chase somebody for a few yards, I must have been looking elsewhere.

But is nobody, on the other hand, at all pissed at Adam El Abd, a bloody central defender by trade, backing off the player on the ball for at least fifty yards, from the time he reached our half, until the point when he got to the edge of our box?

I realise there was another player breaking forward too, but there's no way El Abd could be faulted if Delph had squared it, he'd have been outnumbered, simple as. I thought even schoolboy footballers were taught to attack the ball, and never to back off. That goal was inevitable as soon as Delph got into our half, because the centre halves were nowhere near him.

No idea what the score with Murray's injury is, but he deserves a lot better from the fans than he's getting right now.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
"For You Mongs" - :laugh:.

If Carlsberg did irony...

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
As edna says El Abd was running with the guy and did not make a tackle that was the cause of the 2nd goal not Murray Who i believe keeps being played by Adams before he is fully fit thus causing issues later on

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We had 4 defenders and 4 midfielders, why would you want the strikers tracking back too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here