Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football league fixtures officaial thread.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Decent fixture list imo. Looking forward to it! not fussed about the away i only hold a home ticket. :D Looking forward to Chlarton, Saints, Norwich, Leeds run of games, might have to ditch collage and go to the away ones! :D

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
This is the worst looking fixture I can see.

I'm annoyed as I'm missing Brentford away - a ground I'm desperate to go to as it's still an away terrace. Never mind, always likely to miss a few games you want to do and I'd rather that than Southampton.

This is doable on the rattler from Brighton - I did it last time we played there.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The aways at Bristol,Yeovil,Southampton,Exeter and Swindon fall nicely for me.

And that's fifteen points to kick off with !

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Albion fixtures 2009-10

10:00am Wednesday 17th June 2009

August 8 Walsall (H) 15 Brentford (A) 18 Huddersfield (A) 22 Stockport (H) 29 Millwall (A)

September 5 Wycombe (H) 12 Carlisle (A) 19 Southend (H) 26 Bristol Rovers (A) 29 Gillingham (H)

October 3 Milton Keynes Dons (H) 10 Yeovil (A) 17 Tranmere (A) 24 Oldham (H) 31 Hartlepool (H)

November 14 Southampton (A) 21 Leeds (H) 24 Norwich (A)

December 1 Charlton (H) 5 Exeter (A) 12 Colchester (H) 19 Swindon (A) 26 Leyton Orient (H) 28 Wycombe (A)

January 2 Stockport (A) 9 Brentford (H) 16 Walsall (A) 23 Huddersfield (H) 30 Millwall (H)

February 6 Leyton Orient (A) 13 Norwich (H) 20 Leeds (A) 23 Charlton (A) 27 Exeter (H)

March 6 Colchester (A) 13 Swindon (H) 20 Oldham (A) 27 Tranmere (H)

April 3 Southampton (H) 5 Hartlepool (A) 10 Carlisle (H) 13 Gillingham (A) 17 Southend (A) 24 Bristol Rovers (H)

May 1 Milton Keynes Dons (A) 8 Yeovil (H)

Crikey, there's some tough months there! November into early December and February look exhausting.

Gutted about the Charlton away game being a Tuesday night, cos it only takes me 45 mins to walk there from home, so I was hoping for a sunny BBQ lunch thingie, staggering onto the football :(

Still, can walk home, instead :)

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
This is the third season in a row we have played Hartlepool on the weekend nearest my birthday.

AND none of them will ever top the last minute SAVAGING of the Monkey Hangers two seasons ago.

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
According to my Norwich-supporting colleague, the last train back to London from Norwich leaves around 10pm, but he thinks they might put an extra one on a football night. Not sure about that, but would be good if they could.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
According to my Norwich-supporting colleague, the last train back to London from Norwich leaves around 10pm, but he thinks they might put an extra one on a football night. Not sure about that, but would be good if they could.

My mate missed it last time :lolol: or whenever we played norwich on a tuesday evening. Would expect they would lay on an extra train, could still take decent numbers up there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here