And you've opened up ya star
Diarrhea

When you tighten your eye
But you pants still fill with pie
Diarrhea

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
On a slightly different topic, number 1s. I once had to go on a bus as a youngster and had to do it in a crisp packet which my mum then had to hold until we got off, which as I recall was about an hour and a half later.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i remember when i followed through at a fancy dress party while dressed as a women

this resulted in me burning my underwear in the person who was holding its house, and throwing it into the next door neighbours garden

i then went the rest of the evening commando, which was particularly dangerous given my flowery skirt and a chance of someone lifting it up. i had to avoid the garden for the remainder of the evening however due to a strong wind

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
followed thru in a shower once. had been for an afternoon drink and had several too many. had a shower in preparation for an evening session. whilst in the shower i botty burped and it just gushed from me. i spent quite a while pushing the lumpy bits down the plug hole with my toes :nono:

hampden park said:
followed thru in a shower once. had been for an afternoon drink and had several too many. had a shower in preparation for an evening session. whilst in the shower i botty burped and it just gushed from me. i spent quite a while pushing the lumpy bits down the plug hole with my toes :nono:

:lolol: Thanks for the beautiful image in my minds eye.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
crodonilson said:
Someone in my office has just followed through and had to be sent home, I wouldn't like to be her when she comes back to work tomorrow or Monday.

:dunce:

Anyone else got any cringy things that have happened in their office??
In my 1st week at my current job the zip on my trousers broke so was rather embarrased by that. :blush:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
hampden park said:
Please!!!!!!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
At my current job I got so pissed at the Christmas party I got stranded in Brighton. The only place I could think to go was my works reception where I proceeded to fall asleep standing up on the mailboxes for 1½hours. The trouble was all of this was caught of CCTV which lead the tech guy to put it on our intranet as an animation where by I wake up and fall over before crawling around the floor with my arse hanging out.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
MYOB said:
100 aussie dollars? That + the bottle of wine is about 35 euros value - she licked a bog for that :ohmy:

It was in NY, and the guy who made the challenge was a stupid toff (who now works in event planning) and the guy who did the challenge is now the head of the dealing desk. The bottle of wine was worth around $250 (USD), so in total about $350 for licking the girls loo for about 5 seconds.....:lol:

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
hampden park said:

:lolol: :lolol:

Must be a nautical habit, I did a similar thing after a rather heavy session in Yeovil (carnabies. what a shithole), I too spent ages trying to force the poo down the plug hole, only for me to throw up and have to repeat the process with the puke.

I once throw up and followed through which was also quite amusing.:lolol:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Too funny to report any of my own accidents...........LOL

Uncle Buck said:
Interesting combination, just chuck in a few mushrooms of the mind altering variety and I hate to think what state you would be in.

I had some great skanky times up in Finsbury Park during the hey day of hardcore grunge punk and speed metal. :drink:

Incidentally mods, can we have a sniffing speed smiley please?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
While on holiday in Cornwall, staying at friend of the families cottage (they weren't there at time) I was about 12 and the whole family were walking on the Dunes. I got the screamers and had to run back to the house but had no key to get in so I unleashed hell between the stones of their back garden rockery. I cleaned up my poo covered arse with my pants and buried the pants in the rockery. However, my older brother went to boarding school where you have to have name tags in your clothes and the fact that I was wearing a pair of his hand me downs with his name still stitched into the now, soggy, brown stinking pants.

A few months later my Mum got a call from the family friends saying they had cleared the garden and found my Brothers' shitty pants buried in the rockery. My brother got the bollocking of his life but loked very confused as to the whole matter.

I have never revealed the truth.'till now...

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Re: Re: Followed through....

Croydonbloke said:
In my 1st week at my current job the zip on my trousers broke so was rather embarrased by that. :blush:

Living on the edge with that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here