Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Followed through....

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I once witnessed a young junior licking the bottom of the toilet bowl in the ladies bogs in return for $100 and a bottle of wine that had been sitting on a colleagues desk since Christmas...The colleague had absolutely no knowledge of wine and pronounced it Grunge....

I was nearly sick as I watched - but considering I hated the colleague who was losing the bet, and he had no idea how much the 1998 Bottle of Grange was worth, I felt a certain sense of smugness along with sickness....

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Meade's_Ball said:
I had to do something similar in the £12 cab i then got home.
I was so damn desperate and it was after 11.30, so i couldn't be sure i'd find a pub to unlimit my bowels in. I thought a park might be nearby or a small trip down the canal might be for the best. I had no time for sight-seeing, so a nearby doorway was the only answer. I also had the thought of showing any catcher the prescription i had in my back pocket, seemingly an excuse for any careless act i carried out.
I certainly don;t remember everything, but i know i had a hot bumcrack in the morning. Don't wipe your anus with an inky Independent, i would say.

I had a similar experience in Blackfriars Station after a curry in Brick Lane the other year. In 30 seconds I went from thinking I must have one when I get home to Im having one right now. I had to run up the esculators without moving my legs above the knees (much to the amusement of my sister and stoat of the moment who knew my predicament), into the toilets, trousers and pants down in one swift movement (no messing about with belts and zips) whilst turning round and backing towards the porcelain. Didnt bother with shutting the door, it had no lock and I couldnt reach it anyway. I had to use a copy of the Daily Mirror though.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Tubby Mondays said:
I had a similar experience in Blackfriars Station after a curry in Brick Lane the other year. In 30 seconds I went from thinking I must have one when I get home to Im having one right now. I had to run up the esculators without moving my legs above the knees (much to the amusement of my sister and stoat of the moment who knew my predicament), into the toilets, trousers and pants down in one swift movement (no messing about with belts and zips) whilst turning round and backing towards the porcelain. Didnt bother with shutting the door, it had no lock and I couldnt reach it anyway. I had to use a copy of the Daily Mirror though.

The DAILY MIRROR!!!

Think I'd have just pulled em up and gone home smellin of shite instead. Oh hang on, you probably did :lolol:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
You walk across the class
And it squirts out your arse
diorreah
diorreah

Some people think its funny
But its really hot and runny
diorreah
diorreah

I was climbing up a tree
and it dribbled down my knee
diorreah
diorreah

I was crawling underneath
And it dribbled through my teeth
diorreah
diorreah

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
When you're sliding into first
And your pants begin to burst
That's diarrhea, diarrhea

When you're sliding into two
And your pants are filled with goo

When you're sliding into third
And you feel a greasy turd

When you're sliding into home
And your pants are filled with foam

It comes out ya bum
Like a bullet from a gun
diorreah
diorreah

It shoots down the drain
Like a supersonic train
diorreah
diorreah

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
tedebear said:
I once witnessed a young junior licking the bottom of the toilet bowl in the ladies bogs in return for $100 and a bottle of wine that had been sitting on a colleagues desk since Christmas...The colleague had absolutely no knowledge of wine and pronounced it Grunge....

I was nearly sick as I watched - but considering I hated the colleague who was losing the bet, and he had no idea how much the 1998 Bottle of Grange was worth, I felt a certain sense of smugness along with sickness....

100 aussie dollars? That + the bottle of wine is about 35 euros value - she licked a bog for that :ohmy:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
When it runs don your leg
like a soggy boild egg,
diarreah
diarreah

You feel really cool
when you do it a school
Diarreah
diarreah.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I had a minimal accident at work once. I had taken laxatives due to 3 days consitpation. However the next day it just gave me the farts. Trouble was fart 235 was not a fart and I had some pant spillage. By pure coincidence I had spare pants and trousers at work. So just cleaned it up and went on my way. Lovely.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
You're expect the usual curl
But you squirt just like a girl
diarrhoea

When you shine the brown laser
That can cut right through your blazer
diarrhoea

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
When your at poo bay
But your strides are in the way
diarrhea

When you chop of bungles finger
But something seems to linger
diarrhea

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
(I REALLY like this song. I can already picture the music to it in my head - I reckon a bit like the Everly Brothers. Let's release it and raise money to buy a player.)

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
worst experience I had was prior to a colonosopy 5 years ago when you have to drink this vile stuff that basically makes you lose all control. Glad I was at home as it would just come straight out without warning - not a nice experience:nono:

You start laughing as you run
makes your arse a machine gun
diarrhea
diarrhea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here