Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flagging Credible Posters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In post #53, your bleating suggested you expected handouts, and just a week after you were bragging about buying 1901 season tix.

Just admit it; your wife keeps you in your modest house at the cheaper end of Dyke Road. If she didn't, you'd be entitled to the handouts you think you deserve.

D

Deleted User X18H

In post #53, your bleating suggested you expected handouts, and just a week after you were bragging about buying 1901 season tix.

Just admit it; your wife keeps you in your modest house at the cheaper end of Dyke Road. If she didn't, you'd be entitled to the handouts you think you deserve.

Not at all As a couple we are way way above the threshold to receive benefits.

I don't EXPECT handouts its has been our choice that I have taken this career break and our kids are thriving because of it.

But to be accused of living off my wife is a little off the mark.

Anyway it is pretty audaic that THRK started this thread which was my original point.

And anyway I paid just over £500 for the 1901 I won't pay a penny more until August 2011 when I shall once again be a tax paying employee.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
And anyway I paid just over £500 for the 1901 I won't pay a penny more until August 2011 when I shall once again be a tax paying employee.

Be careful, at your age don't be so sure, taking a career break is a bit of a gamble once you get past your mid thirties.

Bollocks! You live off your wife's family money and everybody on here knows it.

He does?!?!

hb&b, what a STAR! :bowdown:

'Might beat trundling off every morning to make some-one-else's-company deadline-or-else, checking the timepiece for coffee break, and lunchtime to pop out for 45 mins (til the next deadline) knowing that it's only x-number of years to retirement when your bollocks are no longer owned by a company, having sold your best years of daylight to the stock-market hamster-wheel grinding someone else's corn. punk:

Lurker

62 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Although I'm an infrequent poster, I am an avid reader ... and I can't help but notice the animosity that many on here hold towards HB&B?

I would love to know the reasons behind the frequent hostility that is aimed in his direction?

Can anyone enlighten me, in case I want to join in .. :moo:

D

Deleted User X18H

Although I'm an infrequent poster, I am an avid reader ... and I can't help but notice the animosity that many on here hold towards HB&B?

I would love to know the reasons behind the frequent hostility that is aimed in his direction?

Can anyone enlighten me, in case I want to join in .. :moo:

Oh do join in please. It would be most enjoyble to chat with you.

A lot of us of course all share a two bedromed flat in Upper Lewes Road.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Just ignore it and wait for official confirmation?

I've long since given up on rumours from a large variety of posters and threads from posters giving us 'inside info' that was bound to happen anyway i.e. Kishishev and Hart signing new deals. You did not need to be Einstein to predict those ones.

If it makes them feel as though they are within the 'circle of trust' then so be it.

I only trust a certain few as I know they have links to the club and the press.

Rumours can be fun, but it is more exciting if you get a signing out of the blue.

D

Deleted User X18H

I've long since given up on rumours from a large variety of posters and threads from posters giving us 'inside info' that was bound to happen anyway i.e. Kishishev and Hart signing new deals. You did not need to be Einstein to predict those ones.

If it makes them feel as though they are within the 'circle of trust' then so be it.

Rumours can be fun, but it is more exciting if you get a signing out of the blue.

This:shrug:

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy

Rumours are only fun if they are relistic. I can't believe the amount of people who actually fall for targets that simply goes beyond the realms of reality.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
My cousin is going to marry a 22 year old lady with 200million now THAT is living off your wife in style.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My cousin is going to marry a 22 year old lady with 200million now THAT is living off your wife in style.

one of the guys at work in our US offices has just married a lady who is the only daughter of a publishing magnate and is worth $2billion seemly!

The wedding present was a beach house in Honalulu and farm just outside Wellington in New Zealand.

When I was in Philli last year for work, I met her one evening and had no idea of her circumstances, as she was dressed in scruffy jeans and t shirt and she drank like a fish! One of the guys said she was worth a bob or two, but we didn't believe him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here