Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flagging Credible Posters

D

Deleted User X18H

Paid for your small house in the not-exclusive end of Dyke Road though. :thumbsup:

No actually that was me if you must know. Although as a family we currently live off her very wise investments of the early 00's.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

D

Deleted User X18H

Out of curiosity, what is your monthly allowance from her?

Here is a chance for you to BRAG about how much money you've got. Don't blow it!

We just have the normal financial arrangements any other married couple have.

It is not that unusual for a couple of our age who have both been made redundant to take some out of the 'work place environment' (Gus Hedges DTDD)

We cannot claim a penny in state benefits except a small amount of child allowance. Now that's because before kids and up to 2008 we both worked extremely hard for living.

However those who have NEVER worked hard for a living at the MOMMNET get all the benefits they can lay their hands on. It's wrong.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yeah my heart bleeds for an up-his-own-arse twat such as yourself who blathers on about how he's going to buy an expensive season ticket at Falmer (off the proceeds of his wife's earnings and redundancy package).

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
We just have the normal financial arrangements any other married couple have.

It is not that unusual for a couple of our age who have both been made redundant to take some out of the 'work place environment' (Gus Hedges DTDD)

We cannot claim a penny in state benefits except a small amount of child allowance. Now that's because before kids and up to 2008 we both worked extremely hard for living.

However those who have NEVER worked hard for a living at the MOMMNET get all the benefits they can lay their hands on. It's wrong.

Why should I, a hard-working, fully employed tax-payer, contribute towards your season ticket?

D

Deleted User X18H

Why should I, a hard-working, fully employed tax-payer, contribute towards your season ticket?

Why would you? But if you are renting St Aubyns its contractual.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why would you?

If you are getting any state benefits whilst unemployed technically any tax payer will be contributing to your exchequer hence paying (in small part) for your season ticket. I imagine that's the implication.

How ironic that a thread started to highlight certain types of posts turns into the very thing is was started for.

D

Deleted User X18H

If you are getting any state benefits whilst unemployed technically any tax payer will be contributing to your exchequer hence paying (in small part) for your season ticket. I imagine that's the implication.

How ironic that a thread started to highlight certain types of posts turns into the very thing is was started for.

We pay tax on any income we receive. As I have stated my wife who is still effective on maternity leave receives non means tested child benefit.

I have claimed nothing since about 12 weeks contribution based JSA in late 2008.

I am not classed unemployed as I not appear on the statistics i.e claim.

It would pretty poor to suggest someone is claiming a benefit they have stated they are not entitled to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here