Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Kelvin Morton show at Selhurst Park...5 pens etc etc

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Gully said:
Charlton Athletic on New Years Day 1985, we scored after less than 2 minutes and held on for a 1-0 win (despite some disappointments since then at least I was off to a good start). My abiding memory of the game was how few Brighton fans there were, no more than a couple of hundred, and how large their old terrace was in comparison to ours.

I was there, suffering the effects of drinking 3/4 of a bottle of vodka at the age of 14 the night before. Events on the pitch - Gary O'Reilly scoring after 46 seconds and us hanging in there like the siege of Mafeking for the remaining 89 minutes and 14 seconds in the cold - didn't ease my predicament any.

As for me: it's either a memorable 3-0 away win at the Valley midweek in about 1978 with Malcolm Poskett scoring a hat-trick, the old main stand looking like some massive weird old train station, or a less than memorable defeat but very pleasant day out at a sunny Ninian Park at around the same time, the journey made in my old man's very cool Triumph Stag.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Carlisle away, opening day of the season (1997?). Lost 1-0, it was truly shite. Still, clearly didn't put me off...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Pigsy said:
1983, Vs Notts County. Lost one-nil, think it might have been the gmae in which Foster got booked and ruled out of Cup Final. Remember very little about it though.

I do, Brian Kilcline scored the winner, and Gordon Smith blocked a certain goal in the last minute when a header from a corner cannonned off his arse and went out for a goal kick.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Orient away 2000-2001 season , the terraces, 3,000+ Albion fans "we'll never play you again" and Brookers and Zamoras goals

:) Marvellous Scenes

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Bournemouth, Chelsea or Ipswich away in the 1988 season, after wed just got promoted from Div2. Cant remember which was first.

Bournemouth and Chelsea were dire defeats, Ipswich was our first away win of the season.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Plymouth, 13th September 1986. It was my 10th birthday, we'd just moved down to bumpkinland and the game finished 2-2 with the legend that is Terry Connor scoring with Steve Penney.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Gully said:
My abiding memory of the game was how few Brighton fans there were, no more than a couple of hundred, and how large their old terrace was in comparison to ours.

You mean this one?

east_terrace3_old_450x330.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here