Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Final 3 Games at Withdean

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Just got mine for the last 2 games, they only have a handful lift for the Huddersfield game, i'm in block W.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Was lucky enough to get a ticket in J block this morning thanks to a mate using another mates gold membership number.
Another friend got hers by buying a blue membership this morning therefore allowing her the priveliges that go with it.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Got a few extra tickets for my dad today for Saints and Huddersfield. Took 16 minutes to get through as you can do it online which is very annoying. Should sell out before general sale.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
I was a white member but just noticed the dwindling number of tickets so to avoid the risk of missing out just paid for a blue membership to get tickets for SCC and Hudds.

I would expect both to have sold out by tomorrow and maybe even Hudds today - just down to a last few seats apparently. Might cost a few £££ but at least there is a workaround to GUARANTEE a seat for these games.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I got mine at about 4.30 today. There are only a few left in W for Huddersfield but there are some left in the South Stand for Sheffield Wednesday and Southampton.

I managed to get through this morning, bought a blue membership plus a south stand for Southampton and an East stand (wherever that is!) for Huddersfield. less than 50 quid all told, there are some advantages to being an old fart!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here