Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Final 3 Games at Withdean

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
I have given them plenty of money thanks. And by paying the person for their ticket if you buy from NSC you are indirectly paying the club - by subbing the original payer. Anyway, point being it's a shit thing to do to ask people to buy all 3 and means a big upfront payment. As for rewarding regular attendees - yes they should do some loyalty scheme from their databases. Easy.

if you buy a tv from currys and sell it on ebay when you realise you don't have room for it, is the buyer on ebay paying Curry's? No. Your theory doesn't work i'm afraid. They should reward regular attendees who purchase from them at the full price, rather than buying people's cast offs at a knock down price.

And they've said they are doing a loyalty scheme next year, will be interesting to see how that is managed.

It's not a shit thing to do, it just doesn't suit you. It's good marketing by the club - they make the same revenue with the minimum amount of admin, and maximise the chance of tickets being purchased by regular followers. Also, they protect their existing loyalty schemes by giving priority to the members (as they said they would when the schemes were started). And it's definitely something the ticket office will consider a "big upfront payment" when you consider the cost of a season ticket!!!

it's tough shit sadly, - nothing personal against you as i can see why you would be annoyed. i'd be in exactly the same position if i hadn't purchased a half season ticket at Christmas. but you're coming across a bit like a kid having a tantrum at not getting what they want, when really it's not the clubs fault. sorry matey.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
if you buy a tv from currys and sell it on ebay when you realise you don't have room for it, is the buyer on ebay paying Curry's? No. Your theory doesn't work i'm afraid. They should reward regular attendees who purchase from them at the full price, rather than buying people's cast offs at a knock down price.

And they've said they are doing a loyalty scheme next year, will be interesting to see how that is managed.

It's not a shit thing to do, it just doesn't suit you. It's good marketing by the club - they make the same revenue with the minimum amount of admin, and maximise the chance of tickets being purchased by regular followers. Also, they protect their existing loyalty schemes by giving priority to the members (as they said they would when the schemes were started). And it's definitely something the ticket office will consider a "big upfront payment" when you consider the cost of a season ticket!!!

it's tough shit sadly, - nothing personal against you as i can see why you would be annoyed. i'd be in exactly the same position if i hadn't purchased a half season ticket at Christmas. but you're coming across a bit like a kid having a tantrum at not getting what they want, when really it's not the clubs fault. sorry matey.

You miss the point - I DO have a good purchasehistory this yr with the club - as does the 2 i go with. I'm just pointing out the NSC argument for the sake of it. That aside I wasn't even saying I should have 1st dibs - I mean they should work out from their databases who has attended regularly. That's all.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
At least my tickets for the last game at notts county are guarenteed!

Have I missed something here? How do you have guaranteed tickets?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have I missed something here? How do you have guaranteed tickets?

gruntage has his own "source" , we'll probably see him waving at us from the directors box :smile:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I am a season ticket holder for next season.Does this allow me to buy tickets for the Sheff W game ?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
They do seem to be forgetting the Daggers game somewhat. I called this morning and got a ticket for that one no probs. Last evening game at the Withers so even if I can't get tickets for the other games it'll still have a special feeling about it hopefully.

onehanded

Oct 22, 2010
BY the end of the day - all of the last 4 home games will be SOLD OUT

Not that many left for the last 4 home games - ticket office will stop sale of them by the end of day. So get online and buy Or down to the shop. Over 1 hour wait on phone.

DIMWIT ALERT - HELP WANTED never bought on line, tried today, entered fan number but haven't a password, it's not 'forgotten' Ive never had one, so i clicked anyway, it wants details of the other linked account for the second ticket(s) for my son also with a fan number and no password, Its not letting me through, I'm sure i'm just being thick though

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
DIMWIT ALERT - HELP WANTED never bought on line, tried today, entered fan number but haven't a password, it's not 'forgotten' Ive never had one, so i clicked anyway, it wants details of the other linked account for the second ticket(s) for my son also with a fan number and no password, Its not letting me through, I'm sure i'm just being thick though

What game are you trying to buy for? the last three games are not available online (I think!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here