Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS, why do people have to jump infront of f***ing trains?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Fair enough just that you mentioned twice that you didn't have chance to have any beers before the game.

Oh right. BTW I'm passed the stage of thinking that drinking is cool. ;)

coleman.will

Feb 14, 2008
so ur a 16 year old who goes on the internet to brag about the fact you drink beers and go see spurs play? sounds about right.
you shudnt be commenting on things such as suicides and selfishness, as your not remotely mature or old enough to understand it.

plus your using the internet/message boards/forums/whatever you like to call it ALL wrong.
rising to people's comments on the internet? oh please.....

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:laugh: Laughable comment.

Bragging about it? Oh please...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The assumption seems to be that the victim jumped. If they didn't then my deepest sympathy. However if they did rot in Hell. Anybody who has been stuck on a station for many hours thanks to somebody opting to kill themselves by using a train isn't likely to be very sympathetic.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I'm more inclined to think you lot are selfish! How dare someone jump in front of a train and waste a couple of hours in YOUR life when YOU have years of hours left...

Someone has died and delayed your day, but there are people who would be getting home from work to find that their loved one/father/son/brother will NEVER be coming home from work. NEVER ever!! So maybe they did it in a way that disrupts .00005% of your entire life, but theres a family out there who has now had 100% of their lives affected.

Have a heart.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm more inclined to think you lot are selfish! How dare someone jump in front of a train and waste a couple of hours in YOUR life when YOU have years of hours left...

Someone has died and delayed your day, but there are people who would be getting home from work to find that their loved one/father/son/brother will NEVER be coming home from work. NEVER ever!! So maybe they did it in a way that disrupts .00005% of your entire life, but theres a family out there who has now had 100% of their lives affected.

Have a heart.

Well, for a start if you really wish to do yourself in there are much better ways of doing it. It's not always fatal and can leave the person badly maimed for a start. Then apart from the disruption to THOUSANDS of travelers there's the poor driver of the train not to mention all the people who have to (literally) pick up the pieces. If we're selfish what does that make the person who committed suicide ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Well, for a start if you really wish to do yourself in there are much better ways of doing it. It's not always fatal and can leave the person badly maimed for a start. Then apart from the disruption to THOUSANDS of travelers there's the poor driver of the train not to mention all the people who have to (literally) pick up the pieces. If we're selfish what does that make the person who committed suicide ?

Just a thought, but suicidal people do not tend to be sound of mind, shirley?

It is annoying when it happens, but I don't see why people get so het up about it. So it adds time to the journey, it is not the end of the world. Certainly gives the British something to moan about and we are the keenest moaners in the galaxy.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

Do you really think that a person who is about to jump under a train would be thinking that logically?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here